Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dino
    Post Thanks / Like

[Guide] Installing an ENB + mods w/ modloader

I get asked a lot how to install modifications such as ENBs, skin mods etcetera. Installing mods are easy! But yes, if you're struggling to install mods some how like I used to feel free to read this guide. It shows you step by step how to install them so have fun!

Mod Loader is an ASI Plugin for SAMP that adds an extremely user-friendly and easy way to install and uninstall your modifications, without even messing around anything in your game installation.

The usage is simple, you just have to create one or more folders inside modloader folder and drop the mod contents there. It is recommended to have one folder for each modification you have.
    credits to the original owner of the quote above. The rest of it however is written by me.

With the latest modloader updated, you can finally now install mods whenever you feel like it and you don't even need to relog! Using modloader is probably the most easiest way to install modifications and it can't get simpler. Once you get the following files in your directory, all you need to do is drag > drop your modification into your modloader.

What you need is;
    •ASIloader
    All you need to do is drag the two DLL files into your directory and overwrite them.
    Download link can be found here.
    •Modloader of course.
    It's the exact same process as the ASIloader installation. Drag all the files into your directory and overwrite anything.
    NOTE; Even if it overwrites something from the ASIloader, it doesn't matter.
    Download link can be found here.

So really, I'm just going to break it down for you. The process of installing modifications with modloader is told below. Simple steps.

•Download ASIloader > import ALL files into your directory.
    •Download modloader > also import ALL files into your directory.
    •Once you've done that, create folders in your modloader folder classing which mods go where. Example, create a skin folder where all your skins go, create a car folder where all your cars go etc.
    •With the new-ish modloader, you don't need to relog as posted above so feel free to keep on installing mods!

After all that is done, your modloader folder should be like this image with classed folders with the modifications inside.

ENBs

Another question I get is how does a player install ENBs. ENBs are a piece of cake to install and I'll tell you how to install them.

So, ENBs consist of three different types of ENBs I guess. One is a low ENB for low specced computers, another is for medium which is medium specced computers and the last one is for high end computers which is of course high specced computers. But of course, you can always try to edit ENBs to make them look better or to even try lowering the specs down to your specs.

Let's crack down on the talking and here are the steps in installing an ENB.

Using this as an example of an ENB, here is how you install one.

•Using that download/ENB above, just download the ENB.
    •Once the download is complete, open up the folder.
    •Drag and drop ALL files unless directed by the OP to delete a folder. Some OPs may say delete bullshell mods or even to edit something in the enbseries.ini.

Anyways, feel free if you have questions and I'll try editing this thread with some FAQs.

2. Thanks $kylar thanked for this post
    Likes Wickins liked this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dino
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reserving this comment for FAQs. Do post below for questions on how to fix crashes, how to install and whatnot.

FAQs
    Quote Originally Posted by Young. View Post
    I'm getting black screen and crashing.
    DirectX11 is one way of fixing up the black screen and/or crash.
    Credits for Ace for that suggestion, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mind View Post
    The ENB in the guide is for high-end PC's, as far as I assume? Isn't it?
    No, all ENBs have the same installation unless the releaser has decided to add something special. i.e, bulletshell mods, modloader mods etc.

4. Likes Cody Burnett.[old] liked this post
    8 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph™ View Post
    Minimum requirements to install ENB mods please ? This ENB mode rather ?
    Idk, just try them. If they don't work, lag etc then remove it. Make sure you backup your original folder though.