Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Megan_Bloom
    Post Thanks / Like

Megan Bloom's complaint against Rev Reigns

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Megan Bloom
    Date of incident:
    27 October 2016
    Helper(s) involved:
    Rev Reigns
    The rule(s) broken:
    Unjustified /newb unmute.
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    Mhm, anyways there was some guy who said in /newb chat that FMD is useless, and he probablly saw me driving when he was injured.
    I got ninja jacked and he thought we are being useless for not helping him, but that doesn't matters.

That's how it all started, calling us useless.

I replied to him, told him to cut his rude attitude, but the discussion was really wrong to be honest for the /newb chat, but after that, he told me something on other language, and I told him that English is the only language allowed on newbie chat, which was a fact and not a discussion, and the helper Rev Reigns muted me for that.

Evidence. ^

I'd like to get unmuted due to the fact that I had the right tell him that It's forbidden to use any other language on /newb chat, the actions on Rev won't matter.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You cropped your chat, that sort of tells me you're hiding something. It'd help if we could get some logs to see what you said right before getting muted. You're first /newb wasn't necessary as you never answered him, but Rev did say after you sent that via /newb that you'd get muted. This is up to public relations though, they'll decide what's going to happen.
    GP.

4 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me break something to you Megan, /newb is used for script related questions and answers, you breached that rule with your first post. You are in absolutely no position to demand anything from players on that chat, or to enforce something. If I saw you doing that, I wouldn't have even given you that warning, instead I would have went with a straight mute because you are a high enough level.
    The finest trick of the Devil is to persuade you that he does not exist

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Megan_Bloom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy View Post
    You cropped your chat, that sort of tells me you're hiding something. It'd help if we could get some logs to see what you said right before getting muted. You're first /newb wasn't necessary as you never answered him, but Rev did say after you sent that via /newb that you'd get muted. This is up to public relations though, they'll decide what's going to happen.
    I can agree with you about my first comment wasn' necessary at all, but It's kinda annoying that FMD is counted now as the most lamest department just because the playerbase is low, so I had to tell him to stop.
    And about what Rev said, obviously that meant for the discussion, I mean, if we still were discussuing, I wouldn't mind for that newbie mute, but I told to Renato a known rule, not to speak any language besides English. I don't see how it really counts as a spam/discuss.

Tbh, I'm not that dumb to hide something if I complain tho, I just cropped it because you don't have to see the rest of the chat, I mean, It's not really related so.
    You can take a look on the full screenshots;

Devil's Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are level 14, you are here for a long time, I am sorry if I hurt you by that step, but this is how everyone should be dealt with, I personally don't have any problems with you, you're one of my fellow mates from them, but justice demands equality, which I served.

That man, Renato Puerta used /newbie to insult SAFMD, as can be seen in the screen-shots, which he should not do, but Jendry replied him accordingly, on which he replied again and he took himself in trouble because I was going to warn him, but unexpectedly you replied on it with whatever happened which was not supposed from anyone to do, we(helping team) is here to take actions and to reply, I ignored that and let that go, since I was tabbed and I came and saw a brawl going on /newbie, I scroll'd up and read what's going on, so I decided to warn both of you in-general on /newbie not to repeat discussing about it, but he then again abused the channel on which I muted him, but surprisingly you did the same which I never expected, I don't really see a point of Helping Team in SA-RP if the normal players are here to warn or state the do and don'ts of newbie channel, I warned you and yet you still decided to reply on it, with your reply it is clear that your intentions were to provoke him or take revenge on what-ever he said on that language, once you saw that a helper warned you specifically, you should not use the channel.
    You are only supposed to reply on the newbie channel if you know the correct answer of any raised questions, otherwise, you simply ignore.

4 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Katee View Post
    I can agree with you about my first comment wasn' necessary at all, but It's kinda annoying that FMD is counted now as the most lamest department just because the playerbase is low, so I had to tell him to stop.
    And about what Rev said, obviously that meant for the discussion, I mean, if we still were discussuing, I wouldn't mind for that newbie mute, but I told to Renato a known rule, not to speak any language besides English. I don't see how it really counts as a spam/discuss.

Tbh, I'm not that dumb to hide something if I complain tho, I just cropped it because you don't have to see the rest of the chat, I mean, It's not really related so.
    You can take a look on the full screenshots;

It is not your task to enforce rules on /newb, he was punished accordingly, so were you.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Megan_Bloom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevReigns View Post
    You are level 14, you are here for a long time, I am sorry if I hurt you by that step, but this is how everyone should be dealt with, I personally don't have any problems with you, you're one of my fellow mates from them, but justice demands equality, which I served.

That man, Renato Puerta used /newbie to insult SAFMD, as can be seen in the screen-shots, which he should not do, but Jendry replied him accordingly, on which he replied again and he took himself in trouble because I was going to warn him, but unexpectedly you replied on it with whatever happened which was not supposed from anyone to do, we(helping team) is here to take actions and to reply, I ignored that and let that go, since I was tabbed and I came and saw a brawl going on /newbie, I scroll'd up and read what's going on, so I decided to warn both of you in-general on /newbie not to repeat discussing about it, but he then again abused the channel on which I muted him, but surprisingly you did the same which I never expected, I don't really see a point of Helping Team in SA-RP if the normal players are here to warn or state the do and don'ts of newbie channel, I warned you and yet you still decided to reply on it, with your reply it is clear that your intentions were to provoke him or take revenge on what-ever he said on that language, once you saw that a helper warned you specifically, you should not use the channel.
    You are only supposed to reply on the newbie channel if you know the correct answer of any raised questions, otherwise, you simply ignore.
    First of all, after my first comment, I didn't really care about what he'll say, I stated what I felt, and that's all, I haven't done anything excpet for telling him one of the known rules on newbie.
    Second, my intentions weren't to provoke him or to revenge on his weird sentence or w/e, I really meant to what I said, and obviously there's nothing wrong with that.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, she never abused it after you stated that the next person to abuse /newb would be muted. Which bring me on to another topic, did she (Megan) say anything else which would be conidered as abuse after you said that, Rev?
    GP.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Megan_Bloom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Bruetti View Post
    It is not your task to enforce rules on /newb, he was punished accordingly, so were you.
    Enforce? Uhm, hello?
    Since when telling to someone that only English is allowed on newbie chat means to enforce?

Devil's Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, she never abused it after you stated that the next person to abuse /newb would be muted. Which bring me on to another topic, did she (Megan) say anything else which would be conidered as abuse after you said that, Rev?

This is for what she got muted, she was supposed to keep quiet when she witnessed a helper is already dealing with him, yet she tried to take a part in our job, when I clearly warned both of them not to discuss anymore on this topic, she should've left it on the Helping Team after knowing that he is trolling/abusing the /newbie chat with that language.

Enforce? Uhm, hello?
    Since when telling to someone that only English is allowed on newbie chat means to enforce?
    You are only supposed to reply, if you want to and you know the correct answer of any raised question, otherwise you simply ignore and leave it on the Helping Team.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

This is for what she got muted, she was supposed to keep quiet when she witnessed a helper is already dealing with him, yet she tried to take a part in our job, when I clearly warned both of them not to discuss anymore on this topic, she should've left it on the Helping Team after knowing that he is trolling/abusing the /newbie chat with that language.

You are only supposed to reply, if you want to and you know the correct answer of any raised question, otherwise you simply ignore and leave it on the Helping Team.
    Honestly, that's not a reason to permanently mute Megan. All Megan did was tell someone to speak English in /newb, I honestly do not believe she should've been muted. Again, Public Relations will obviously deal with this incident.
    GP.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Megan_Bloom
    Post Thanks / Like

You're basiclly saying in other words that no one from the players should assist any other players on the /newb chat when you're saying that I tried to take a part in your job.
    I got an idea then, why won't you make a new rules which says the exact thing; Players aren't allowed to answer to questions on /newb.
    Oh, you might think I'm being foolish right now, but I just said what you said.

Nothing prevents me from informing the player if he has done a mistake, and if there is, I'd say sorry and more than that, I'll ask to get this FC closed, but there isn't, right?

I said everything I got to say and that would be all.

Devil's Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, that's not a reason to permanently mute Megan. All Megan did was tell someone to speak English in /newb, I honestly do not believe she should've been muted. Again, Public Relations will obviously deal with this incident.
    I won't argue if you're neglecting with the fact that it's Helper's job to state the do & don'ts of /newbie channel, but still if you are saying that, then I believe we should let everyone state the rules of newbie chat on that channel and warn them not to abuse, besides this; I've both of them warned in general, yet that person abused in some unknown language and Megan decided to reply on it with some intention that he placed indirectly by writing sorry pal.

I apologize if I broke a rule by muting her, since I follow the regulations and what we are told to do, 12+ = Direct permanent mute, which I did, I accept any kind of punishment that will be told according to what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Katee
    You're basiclly saying in other words that no one from the players should assist any other players on the /newb chat when you're saying that I tried to take a part in your job.
    I got an idea then, why won't you make a new rules which says the exact thing; Players aren't allowed to answer to questions on /newb.
    Oh, you might think I'm being foolish right now, but I just said what you said.

Nothing prevents me from informing the player if he has done a mistake, and if there is, I'd say sorry and more than that, I'll ask to get this FC closed, but there's isn't, right?

I said everything I got to say and that would be all.
    Re-read what I wrote.
    Last edited by Arteaga; 26th October 2016 at 07:23 PM.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I won't argue if you're neglecting with the fact that it's Helper's job to state the do & don'ts of /newbie channel, but still if you are saying that, then I believe we should let everyone state the rules of newbie chat on that channel and warn them not to abuse, besides this; I've both of them warned in general, yet that person abused in some unknown language and Megan decided to reply on it with some intention that he placed indirectly by writing sorry pal.

I apologize if I broke a rule by muting her, since I follow the regulations and what we are told to do, 12+ = Direct permanent mute, which I did, I accept any kind of punishment that will be told according to what I did.
    Megan stated she didn't mind if you weren't punished, she only wanted unmuted. I am not saying you broke any sort of rule, I'm just saying I see a lot of people who say stuff like Megan said over /newb. Therefore, I believe she doesn't deserve to be permanently muted, yes it is the helpers job but she was only stating that the chat was English only.

We'll wait for Public Relations to give the final verdict.
    GP.

15. Likes Arteaga liked this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Megan_Bloom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re-read what I wrote.
    yet she tried to take a part in our job
    Talking about this part.

So now you're saying that there are more languages that allowed on /newb chat?
    Uhm excuse me, since when English is not the only language that allowed on /newb? I mean, you're saying that I'm supposed to reply if I know the correct answer, which means you're saying in other words, again, that I was wrong.

In case this FC gets resolved, which I highly doubt about, I don't want any actions to be taken against Rev, I just want to get my unmute, thank you.

Devil's Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talking about this part.

So now you're saying that there are more languages that allowed on /newb chat?
    Uhm excuse me, since when English is not the only language that allowed on /newb? I mean, you're saying that I'm supposed to reply if I know the correct answer, which means you're saying in other words, again, that I was wrong.

In case this FC gets resolved, which I highly doubt about, I don't want any actions to be taken against Rev, I just want to get my unmute, thank you.
    What.. ?? When I said that there are more languages we allow to be used in newbie channel? Eh? I said YOU only reply if you ARE aware of the correct answer of any raised question and if you DO NOT have any knowhow about the question, you simply IGNORE, with that being said, he abused and I more often believe he wrote some insult which was rather directed to you or me by him because of your reply or my verbal warn, which we obviously can't understand, but this spot was one where you were supposed to IGNORE as you are experienced enough to catch the trolls.
    Yes, if you want to reply on the newbie chat to answer the question(s), why not, uh? But you realized he was abusing continuously and we were there to take care of him after the warn, but you kept on replying, knowing you were supposed to remain silent.

Edit: Despite the fact that we're told to permanently mute anyone who is level 12+ and abuses, I am feeling guilty for what I did, not because I think I am wrong here, I am not because I did what I was supposed to, but she was just stating the fact and this shouldn't lead to a mute, how-ever I muted her according to what we are told to do, I obviously accept whatever punishment will be given and request an un-mute for her, this does really not means that I am wrong, what I stated above and took action, I did it all right and what I should have done, so don't dare to think that I did a mistake so I am trying to indirectly get the mess out from my head.

Pending seniors.
    Last edited by Arteaga; 26th October 2016 at 07:46 PM.

4 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is something from the handbook.

- Players level 12+ abusing: will be permanently muted on the spot, they have been here long enough to know not to abuse.
    As it says above, you should have been banned for your first comment, end of story.

Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time make an appeal.
    Anyways, Rev has done nothing wrong. If I was there instead of him, I would've warned you on your first /newb, you can't just open a discussion, /t the guy or answer him properly like Jendry did. Sometimes people do that and ask /newb why the officer is corrupt? Then he'll answer "I'm not!". That's the same thing you did here.

Pay for your unmute, closed.
    I'm a MoonBear

20. Likes Bella liked this post
    WTF'd Callum WTF'd this post