Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like

Spotted a Mistake?

The Community Helpers Team and members within the community themselves are always trying to do their best to make this an enjoyable playing experience for everyone. Naturally as humans, we tend to make mistakes, whether they be minuscule or vast, it unfortunately happens from time to time. We can not always verify the information within the player-created guides section (Unofficial) is always 100% correct as well, even though I'm SURE publishers have their utter best to ensure it was as detailed and specific as humanly possible. If you've spotted a mistake on a tutorial or guide, whether it be official or unofficial please use the supplied format(s) below and send a private message to myself (Jerrelle) or Emilio (or any other section moderator) and we will have the guide altered as soon as possible with the correct information or addition(s). If everyone helps out, this will work perfectly to ensure an up to date and enjoyable playing experience for everyone in the community! Even regular players can forget a thing once or twice. If you are submitting a form, please make sure to be as detailed and thorough as possible, this really does help! You can find an example below.

Mistakes Form.

Tutorial/Guide Name:
    Section (Official/UnOfficial):
    The Mistake:
    The Correction:
    Poster's Forum Name:

HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nWDuWyG.png[/IMG]
    [COLOR="#00FFFF"][FONT=Courier New]Tutorial/Guide Name:
    The Mistake:
    The Correction:
    Poster's Forum Name:[/FONT][/COLOR]

Suggestions Form.

Tutorial/Guide Name:
    Suggestion/Missed Information:

HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nWDuWyG.png[/IMG]
    [COLOR="#00FFFF"][FONT=Courier New]Tutorial/Guide Name:
    The Mistake:
    The Correction:
    Poster's Forum Name:[/FONT][/COLOR]

Example.

Spoiler!

Regards,
    Jerrelle
    San Andreas Community Helpers Team
    Last edited by J; 13th November 2016 at 05:14 PM.

2. Thanks Moonbear, Aaron. thanked for this post
    Likes Arteaga, Nazario, Jendry, El Sinaloa, Elmo liked this post