Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like

[28/11/2016] Guerrero_Eyssi's Mute Appeal [Joffrey_Baratheon]

In Game Name:
    Guerrero_Eyssi
    Level:
    Date:
    28/11/2016
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Joffrey_Baratheon
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img][/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I was tabbed when I came In Game one man ask over newbie "What is DM", so I gave him a right answer I guess is Deathmatch.

So joffrey straight muted me for a right answer I want to be unmuted from newb(ie) thank you.

If is punishable to give right answer then I won't answer next time, I appreciate your time.
    Additional Information:

2. Thanks Jesse_Garza thanked for this post
    Laughed at Jesse_Garza laughed at this post
    SAPD CID 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Joffrey.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, before warning you I've warned you verbally to do not repeat others answers after some time. In the first time you got out with only a verbal warning. So, you repeated it again and I've warned and you got muted due to recieving three warnings. Logs can be checked that I've warned you verbally first to don't repeat it again. I think, you were doing that only to increase your logs within /newb. If I am wrong then I accept to be striked and you to be un(warned/muted) but I don't think so.
    Edit; Chatlogs
    Spoiler!

Joffrey Baratheon
    Last edited by Joffrey.; 28th November 2016 at 10:00 AM.

FBI | CM

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joffrey. View Post
    Alright, before warning you I've warned you verbally to do not repeat others answers after some time. In the first time you got out with only a verbal warning. So, you repeated it again and I've warned and you got muted due to recieving three warnings. Logs can be checked that I've warned you verbally first to don't repeat it again. I think, you were doing that only to increase your logs within /newb. If I am wrong then I accept to be striked and you to be un(warned/muted) but I don't think so.

Joffrey Baratheon
    I told you clearly and I mention it upper.

I was tabbed and I came In Game and I gave a right answer. So you want to stopped me from giving answer on newb(ie) also, I'm not doing it for /newb(ie) or w/e you are talking about I want to help people over newb(ie), we can check logs for whatever you want is bee a 1 month or 2 months stright I'm trying to help people over newb(ie) not just to spam like others, we can check logs for whatever you want is been a 1 month or 2 months straight I'm trying to help people over newb(ie) not just to spam like others
    Youngest in charge.

Executive Administrator 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jendry's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jendry_Baratheon
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not see why we should unmute you, you clearly abused the newbie chat by repeating the same answer even though the question was already answered. You repeated it once as seen above and you were verbally warned.
    Pay your unmute ~ Closed.

11.09.2017 | | 27.10.2017 | | 19.12.2017 | | 02.02.2018 || 10.03.2018 | | 04.06.2018

Spoiler!