Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like

[28/11/2016] Guerrero_Eyssi's Warn and Mute Appeal [Joffrey_Baratheon]

In Game Name:
    Guerrero_Eyssi
    Level:
    Date:
    28/11/2016
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Joffrey_Baratheon
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I was tabbed when I came In Game one man ask over newbie "What is DM", so I gave him a right answer I guess is Deathmatch.
    So joffrey straight muted me for a right answer I want to be unmuted from newb(ie) thank you.
    If is punishable to give right answer then I won't answer next time, I appreciate your time.
    Last edited by The Phoenix; 28th November 2016 at 10:32 AM.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, before warning you I've warned you verbally to do not repeat others answers after some time. In the first time you got out with only a verbal warning. So, you repeated it again and I've warned and you got muted due to recieving three warnings. Logs can be checked that I've warned you verbally first to don't repeat it again. I think, you were doing that only to increase your logs within /newb. If I am wrong then I accept to be striked and you to be un(warned/muted) but I don't think so.
    Edit; Chatlogs
    Spoiler!

here is my reply for this Joffrey

I told you clearly and I mention it upper.

I was tabbed and I came In Game and I gave a right answer. So you want to stopped me from giving answer on newb(ie) also, I'm not doing it for /newb(ie) or w/e you are talking about I want to help people over newb(ie), we can check logs for whatever you want is bee a 1 month or 2 months stright I'm trying to help people over newb(ie) not just to spam like others, we can check logs for whatever you want is been a 1 month or 2 months straight I'm trying to help people over newb(ie) not just to spam like others, So i want to reply this
    Here I wrote /nebw not /newb when I correct, I post it and I knew it was too late but here isn't the same thing
    Last edited by The Phoenix; 28th November 2016 at 10:30 AM.
    Youngest in charge.

SAPD CID 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Joffrey.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero. View Post
    Alright, before warning you I've warned you verbally to do not repeat others answers after some time. In the first time you got out with only a verbal warning. So, you repeated it again and I've warned and you got muted due to recieving three warnings. Logs can be checked that I've warned you verbally first to don't repeat it again. I think, you were doing that only to increase your logs within /newb. If I am wrong then I accept to be striked and you to be un(warned/muted) but I don't think so.
    Edit; Chatlogs
    Spoiler!

I was tabbed and I came In Game and I gave a right answer. So you want to stopped me from giving answer on newb(ie) also, I'm not doing it for /newb(ie) or w/e you are talking about I want to help people over newb(ie), we can check logs for whatever you want is bee a 1 month or 2 months stright I'm trying to help people over newb(ie) not just to spam like others, we can check logs for whatever you want is been a 1 month or 2 months straight I'm trying to help people over newb(ie) not just to spam like others, So i want to reply this
    Here I wrote /nebw not /newb when I correct, I post it and I knew it was too late but here isn't the same thing
    So, I need to respond in this complaint again, alright. You're saying that you wanted to help that person and you did, yes. But he already got the answer twice, so it wasn't need to repeat the same answer again, only if you have extra informations regarding that question. So, that's all. Pending you to be infracted for double post, you could just edit your complaint instead of posting again. Pay your unmute if you want to keep helping but not like that.
    Joffrey Baratheon.
    Last edited by Joffrey.; 28th November 2016 at 10:44 AM.

FBI | CM

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joffrey. View Post
    So, I need to respond in this complaint again, alright. You're saying that you wanted to help that person and you did, yes. But he already got the answer twice, so it wasn't need to repeat the same answer again, only if you have extra informations regarding that question. So, that's all. Pending you to be infracted for double post, you could just edit your complaint instead of posting again. Pay your unmute if you want to keep helping but not like that.
    Joffrey Baratheon.
    I need to mention it again, why you didn't warn or muted Lucas de Almedia, why should I pay for it unmute when you are in wrong way.
    Pending infraction for double post ? I don't think so because I can't write it on application everything so I made another post to show facts no need to be 12 y/o
    Youngest in charge.

5. Laughed at Joffrey. laughed at this post
    8 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Angelito's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why the fuck would you mute someone when he is helping? lmfao autism level over 9999.
    He clearly said he was tabbed and wanted to help stop being autistic.

7. Likes The Phoenix liked this post
    Dislikes Joffrey., Hassan Ashas disliked this post
    Hated Joffrey. hated this post
    WTF'd Joffrey. WTF'd this post
    5 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Hassan Ashas's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Hassan_Ashas Hassan_Eagle
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero. View Post
    Edit; Chatlogs
    Spoiler!

The question was already answered and there was no need to repeat the same answer or to answer the question unless you had some additional information to provide regarding that question.
    You were warned before by Joffrey and you repeated the same mistake. Considering your level, it could have even resulted in a mute.
    This warning will not be removed. PM me/Jendry or any PR member if you have any further issue regarding this matter.
    Closed.
    Last edited by Hassan Ashas; 28th November 2016 at 11:43 AM.
    Hassan Eagle - Hassan Ashas

Past Names: Hassan Ashas / Hassan Ashas Khan / Dave Anderson