Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Wilson
    Post Thanks / Like

SARP Game Window Keeps Minimizing

In-Game Name: Mike_Yakovich
    Date: 02/12/2016
    Your Question:
    Every time I run SARP, my game window keeps minimizing.
    Even if it runs straight, as soon as I tab out and try to tab back in, it keeps minimizing ... Any help with this?

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had this once, it was caused by another program. What programs do you have open when you run your GTA SA? I'd suggest closing them all that aren't COMPLETE neccities as this is most likely the cause, tell me if this works out for you. An ENB modification could be the cause of this too, is your GTA clean?

Pending player 48 hours.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

1 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    And his name is....?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson. View Post
    In-Game Name: Mike_Yakovich
    Date: 02/12/2016
    Your Question:
    Every time I run SARP, my game window keeps minimizing.
    Even if it runs straight, as soon as I tab out and try to tab back in, it keeps minimizing ... Any help with this?

Sobeit, or blue eclipse. I had this problem before when I was perm banned, well I am still banned but It was lessened.

In-Game Name(s)
    Wilson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrelle View Post
    I had this once, it was caused by another program. What programs do you have open when you run your GTA SA? I'd suggest closing them all that aren't COMPLETE neccities as this is most likely the cause, tell me if this works out for you. An ENB modification could be the cause of this too, is your GTA clean?

Pending player 48 hours.
    I only have Skype running whenever I try to run it.
    Everything else that runs is background programs that the computer itself runs and which cannot be stopped.

I have no mods for my SAMP launcher/game typically because I have no idea how to apply them so I'm not sure why it gives this issue... Any other ideas?
    Reality Is Wrong, Dreams Are For Real
    Whatever Deity May Guide My Life, Dear Lord, Don't Let Me Die Tonight
    But If I Shall Before I Wake, I'd Accept My Fate!

Spoiler!

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard it can be linked to Microsoft Updates, try and disable your Microsoft Updates and see if that helps, I'll post back with a few more possible solutions soon.

Pending Original Poster, 48 hours.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

Devil's Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you require further more assistance relating to this issue, PM/VM one of the section moderators to have this thread re-opened.

Locked & Moved.