Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    The Watcher
    Post Thanks / Like

The Watcher's complaint against Nazario

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    The Watcher
    Date of incident:
    3 December 2016
    Helper(s) involved:
    Nazario
    The rule(s) broken:
    Incompetent helper. Deletes his posts to hide his stupidity and edits my posts.
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    I posted a community assistance thread:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...ng-using-gates

Nazario immediately replied with some useless answer, to which I replied and asked him another question. As an answer to my second question, he again posted something stupid that had nothing to do with what I was asking; he also stated that he was high on drugs, so that's why he was acting dumb.

I responded to him, asking what the fuck he was saying. A bit later he decides to delete his own posts and to edit my posts for some reason.

To sum it up: he was high on drugs and decided to reply to my community assistance request, and gave me two dumb answers. After that he decides to remove his posts and to edit mine.

Seville Blvd Families
    In-Game Name(s)
    Martin Mercado
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatcher View Post
    Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    The Watcher
    Date of incident:
    3 December 2016
    Helper(s) involved:
    Nazario
    The rule(s) broken:
    Incompetent helper. Deletes his posts to hide his stupidity and edits my posts.
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    I posted a community assistance thread:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...ng-using-gates

Nazario immediately replied with some useless answer, to which I replied and asked him another question. As an answer to my second question, he again posted something stupid that had nothing to do with what I was asking; he also stated that he was high on drugs, so that's why he was acting dumb.

I responded to him, asking what the fuck he was saying. A bit later he decides to delete his own posts and to edit my posts for some reason.

To sum it up: he was high on drugs and decided to reply to my community assistance request, and gave me two dumb answers. After that he decides to remove his posts and to edit mine.

I only deleted my posts, not your posts. I removed the the quotes about my recent posts, because Its useless as you said. I misunderstand with the question, and yeah, I'm sorry for it.

Pending Head.
    Ryan Clava

Devil's Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder actually why you are being so mean with his replies considering even they are useless, you could have just waited for another helper but you thought lets tear him apart because he gave you some answers that weren't related to what you asked, shows your matureness pretty well, I don't believe there is a need for this complaint to be here as the helper already stated even the complaint poster that there was a misunderstanding as the helper involved wasn't feeling well, yet he did cleared and cleaned his post to avoid the bad impression but I am not sure what is wrong with the poster, Nazario haven't break any rules and is not incompetent, if he was he could've left his replies like they were.

You just wait for other helpers or section moderators to reply, in-short 'useless' complaint.

4. Thanks Nazario thanked for this post
    5 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Hassan Ashas's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Hassan_Ashas Hassan_Eagle
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    I wonder actually why you are being so mean with his replies considering even they are useless, you could have just waited for another helper but you thought lets tear him apart because he gave you some answers that weren't related to what you asked, shows your matureness pretty well, I don't believe there is a need for this complaint to be here as the helper already stated even the complaint poster that there was a misunderstanding as the helper involved wasn't feeling well, yet he did cleared and cleaned his post to avoid the bad impression but I am not sure what is wrong with the poster, Nazario haven't break any rules and is not incompetent, if he was he could've left his replies like they were.

You just wait for other helpers or section moderators to reply, in-short 'useless' complaint.
    Closed
    PM me or any PR member if you have any further issue regarding this matter.
    Hassan Eagle - Hassan Ashas

Past Names: Hassan Ashas / Hassan Ashas Khan / Dave Anderson