Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Threaded View

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

How to edit screenshots [OFFICIAL]

Dear San Andreas Roleplayers,

Today I am going to show you how to easily edit roleplay screenshots using a editing software. So the first thing you want to do is head over to http://lsrp.simpleprods.com/Default.aspx#ssvid.

Once you've headed over to the website, make up an account (you will need this) and once you have registered you should receive an email just to confirm it all. Once you have logged in, scroll down a little until you reach a download section, from there you chose which way you want it to download and then await for it to download.

Once it has download open up the file and run the application,

When you open it up you want to login into your account, after that you should click on 'Screenshot Editor' and await for that to load. Once it has loaded, head over to FILE in the top left and then OPEN; from there you need to go to your directory and find the location of the folder you have containing the screenshots.[

Once you get the screenshots you want to use, place it in and crop it to your preference. After cropping it, go to the chatlog on the side and you can easily insert any import logs from the chatlog OR make the logs up on your own - like so.

Here is an example of a quickly finished screenshot.

Once you're done, go to FILE; from there you have the choice to 'SAVE AS' or 'Upload to Imgur'. You can now do whatever you wish with the screenshot. If you have any questions about this feel free to PM, VM or comment here and I will try my best to help. With that being said, there's not much else to say but enjoy!

NOTE: YOU MUST SAVE THE CHATLOG IN ORDER TO PLACE IT IN THE SCREENSHOT YOU'RE EDITING; TO PLACE A CHATLOG FROM THE FEED YOU SIMPLE DOUBLE-CLICK IT AND DRAG IT AROUND.

Credits: Chingy/Jessica Harris - Making the thread.
    Credits: Chris Sanchez - Informed me about the editor.
    Last edited by Callum; 16th December 2016 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Updated.
    GP.