Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

8 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ali_Moreno
    Post Thanks / Like

Just's complaint against Chingy

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Just
    Date of incident:
    22 December 2016
    Helper(s) involved:
    Chingy
    The rule(s) broken:
    Unprofessionalism
    Sexual Harassment
    Evidence (SS/Video):

Extreme unprofessional behaviour and a bad role model for the server

2. Thanks Callum thanked for this post
    Laughed at JENKO laughed at this post
    Likes JENKO liked this post
    Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's basically me asking a question, you said I was to fuck my mum. I'd rather not to that so I simply said what I said. The fact that I said beforehand than you'd fc me proves that you and Jenko are actually baiting me constantly. You both should be punished.
    GP.

4. Dislikes Just disliked this post
    8 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ali_Moreno
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy View Post
    It's basically me asking a question, you said I was to fuck my mum. I'd rather not to that so I simply said what I said. The fact that I said beforehand than you'd fc me proves that you and Jenko are actually baiting me constantly. You both should be punished.
    You're not asking a question. You said "let me molest you instead" that is not a question. You don't know the type of shit I've been through IRL, buddy. As a helper you should not be behaving that way, calling people racist names and sexually harassing them. You know if I sent this shit to the police you'd get locked up for like 10 years or something, right? Jog on, kiddo
    fuk u newfag!

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    You're not asking a question. You said "let me molest you instead" that is not a question. You don't know the type of shit I've been through IRL, buddy. As a helper you should not be behaving that way, calling people racist names and sexually harassing them. You know if I sent this shit to the police you'd get locked up for like 10 years or something, right? Jog on, kiddo
    "Let me", that's the key word. It's not me saying I am going to molest you. So in other words, I wouldn't be molesting anyone. It's also not sexual harrsament so you jog on. You're calling me a racist name too, kiddo.

GP.

8 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ali_Moreno
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Let me", that's the key word. It's not me saying I am going to molest you. So in other words, I wouldn't be molesting anyone. It's also not sexual harrsament so you jog on. You're calling me a racist name too, kiddo.

I'm not a helper though. I'm not obliged to uphold any standards of professionalism but you are, kiddo. Sorry, but I just want a better SARP and people like you are ruining it. Anymore insults and I'm sending your sexual harassment to the police and you will probably be arrested for 10 years or something.
    fuk u newfag!

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a helper though. I'm not obliged to uphold any standards of professionalism but you are, kiddo. Sorry, but I just want a better SARP and people like you are ruining it. Anymore insults and I'm sending your sexual harassment to the police and you will probably be arrested for 10 years or something.
    I just don't think I will be arrested though. You want a better sarp? Leave then. You are baiting me and just you wait for a new rule to be implemented about insulting helpers.
    GP.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Poster you shouldn't be starting shit with people then turning around and fc'ing them

@ Megan being a helper you're suppose to be a ro model for other players, i understand it can be aggravating when people talk shit but just ignore them this is the internet people talk shit, ignore it and move on.

10. Likes Callum liked this post
    Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    @ Poster you shouldn't be starting shit with people then turning around and fc'ing them

@ Megan being a helper you're suppose to be a ro model for other players, i understand it can be aggravating when people talk shit but just ignore them this is the internet people talk shit, ignore it and move on.
    He's clearly trying to have me removed. He's tried to bait me like 3 times now. The thing about this complaint is that I never said anything wrong to him.
    GP.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's clearly trying to have me removed. He's tried to bait me like 3 times now. The thing about this complaint is that I never said anything wrong to him.
    I would be the first to admit if you were wrong, IMO this isn't strike worthy considering he's "Baiting" you. but in the future if anyone insults you just don't pay them any attention and add them to your ignore list.

Closed

13. Thanks Callum thanked for this post
    Likes JENKO liked this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Brother
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome work Queen B!

15. Laughed at Just, Callum laughed at this post
    Likes Bella liked this post
    8 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ali_Moreno
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I would be the first to admit if you were wrong, IMO this isn't strike worthy considering he's "Baiting" you. but in the future if anyone insults you just don't pay them any attention and add them to your ignore list.

Closed
    hmmm both _clava? seems fishy
    fuk u newfag!

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Hassan Ashas's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Hassan_Ashas Hassan_Eagle
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm both _clava? seems fishy
    It has nothing to do with Bella being Clava or whatever.
    The matter was discussed within the whole PR and then a final decision was made.
    Closed
    Hassan Eagle - Hassan Ashas

Past Names: Hassan Ashas / Hassan Ashas Khan / Dave Anderson

18. Likes Callum liked this post