Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kofi_Wings
    Post Thanks / Like

Kofi_Wings's complaint against Darnell_Spencer

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Kofi_Wings
    Date of incident:
    26 December 2016
    Helper(s) involved:
    Darnell_Spencer
    The rule(s) broken:
    Muting /newb channel w/o reason
    Evidence (SS/Video):

In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why bother reposting.. I banned you again because you were clearly trolling and you obviously had the money to get unbanned from newbie and troll continuously.
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...22#post1754722
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...t=Xavier_Dixon
    Last edited by Vidojkovic; 27th December 2016 at 04:18 PM.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kofi_Wings
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidojkovic View Post
    Why bother reposting.. I banned you again because you were clearly trolling and you obviously had the money to get unbanned from newbie and troll continuously.
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...22#post1754722
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...t=Xavier_Dixon
    "How to post complaint against helpers?" this is a server related question and I didn't troll at all. You have no reason to mute me from the chat.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you posted the appeal which i denied then you payed for an unmute IG and asked "How to post a complaint on a helper" and you were perm muted? Correct? if that's the case i don't feel a perm mute is justified

In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    So you posted the appeal which i denied then you payed for an unmute IG and asked "How to post a complaint on a helper" and you were perm muted? Correct? if that's the case i don't feel a perm mute is justified
    I muted him due to him doing that 2+ times and I told all the admins not to accept his newbie unban request.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kofi_Wings
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post

No, I don't know how to post a complaint against a helper, I only know to FC and he permanently muted me for asking "How to post a complaint against helper?" I've payed for my unmute and asked this question and this guy was muting me. Isn't that unfair?

In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Koffy View Post

No, I don't know how to post a complaint against a helper, I only know to FC and he permanently muted me for asking "How to post a complaint against helper?" I've payed for my unmute and asked this question and this guy was muting me. Isn't that unfair?
    For the 10th time, I muted you because I told the admins not to unmute you just because you'll continue to abuse and troll.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kofi_Wings
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidojkovic View Post
    For the 10th time, I muted you because I told the admins not to unmute you just because you'll continue to abuse and troll.
    "I muted you because I told the admins not to unmute you" What?!, Can a player be muted for two times w/o getting unmuted?, if you meant after I've paid for my newbie chat, if you realized that I'll troll again and you've muted me. Who are you mate? an admin?, admin has unmuted me from /newb chat and you have no right to mute me from it unless I troll on it.

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see that as a reason to mute someone again.

You can get unmuted. No action will be taken against Darnell this time, but if this happens again, strikes will be issued.

Contact any admin ig for a free unmute.

10. Likes Aaron. liked this post