Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Cowboy Vinelez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    319
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emjhay
    Post Thanks / Like

    Tyrone Vinelez's Request




    GFX REQUEST



    In-Game name:
    Tyrone Vinelez

    What do you want to order:
    Naked Girl

    Type of picture ( GIF / Avatar / Signature / Other ):
    Profile Picture

    Render (main picture):
    Don't know

    Color theme:
    Don't know

    Text:
    Vinelez

    Examples (Not necessary):
    None I think like my profile picture.

    Additional information:
    Uhmm. I want to change my profile picture. and it's too old

    Optional Payment:
    100k

    Date of ending:
    20 January 2017

  2. Laughed at Matej laughed at this post
    Likes KingDavid liked this post
  3. #2
    Probationary Administrator
    Retired GFX Lord
    FBI NSB
    Lazovsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,492
    In-Game Name(s)
    Lazovsky
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check my showcase I have free avatars to use if you'd like some:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...lph-s-Showcase

    Or even better, check Austin's avatars showcase it has some amazing avatars to use as well and they're all free to use too:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...565-My-Avatars
    Omnipotent.

  4. Likes Matej liked this post
  5. #3
    Fool KingDavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    207
    In-Game Name(s)
    Paul_David
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check that.

    Spoiler!
    Last edited by KingDavid; 11th January 2017 at 02:20 PM.
    Rep4Rep

    Factions:
    Spoiler!

    Signature:
    Spoiler!


  6. #4
    Fool KingDavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    207
    In-Game Name(s)
    Paul_David
    Post Thanks / Like
    or that

    Spoiler!
    Rep4Rep

    Factions:
    Spoiler!

    Signature:
    Spoiler!


  7. #5
    Cowboy Vinelez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    319
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emjhay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazovsky View Post
    Check my showcase I have free avatars to use if you'd like some:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...lph-s-Showcase

    Or even better, check Austin's avatars showcase it has some amazing avatars to use as well and they're all free to use too:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...565-My-Avatars
    can you make some for me? I saw your all work's but i need something cool.

    PM or VM if you need me.
    IISAFMD IISAFMD II Goverment IIGoverment Stuff IIGoverment Security IISADOC IISADOC II
    II San Adreas Department of Correction II

    Spoiler!



  8. #6
    Cowboy Vinelez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    319
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emjhay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDavid View Post
    Check that.

    Spoiler!
    i need something cool.

    PM or VM if you need me.
    IISAFMD IISAFMD II Goverment IIGoverment Stuff IIGoverment Security IISADOC IISADOC II
    II San Adreas Department of Correction II

    Spoiler!



  9. #7
    500 Posts500 Posts Angelito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Mitrovica.
    Posts
    1,014
    In-Game Name(s)
    BIXHOZI!
    Post Thanks / Like

    #Free Soprano ✓ #Free Durk [Loading]

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Malcom
    Nice English, it's pussies not pussy. I'm a real thug irl and idgaf about what're the people saying because I'm a real nigga and I can fuck ya' own property.
    #FUCKSWEETY.

  10. Likes Vinelez liked this post
  11. #8
    Fool KingDavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    207
    In-Game Name(s)
    Paul_David
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need your name?
    Rep4Rep

    Factions:
    Spoiler!

    Signature:
    Spoiler!


  12. #9
    Cowboy Vinelez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    319
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emjhay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDavid View Post
    You need your name?
    yes. more of Angelito's work

    PM or VM if you need me.
    IISAFMD IISAFMD II Goverment IIGoverment Stuff IIGoverment Security IISADOC IISADOC II
    II San Adreas Department of Correction II

    Spoiler!



  13. #10
    Cowboy Vinelez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    319
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emjhay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelito View Post
    i will try to look another one.

    PM or VM if you need me.
    IISAFMD IISAFMD II Goverment IIGoverment Stuff IIGoverment Security IISADOC IISADOC II
    II San Adreas Department of Correction II

    Spoiler!



  14. #11
    Retired GFX Lord 500 Posts500 Posts AustinH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,343
    In-Game Name(s)
    austinh
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinelez
    What do you want to order:
    Naked Girl
    Wrong website.

    www.brazzers.com

  15. Laughed at Jacob Price, Lazovsky, Vinelez laughed at this post
  16. #12
    Lucifer.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,095
    In-Game Name(s)
    lil cut throat
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDavid View Post
    or that

    Spoiler!
    What the fuck
    Hitman Agent Kilo
    Drug Lords Leader x9
    FBI Special Agent in Charge x9


  17. Laughed at Vinelez, Lazovsky, Savatore laughed at this post
  18. #13
    Criminal
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    751
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post
    What the fuck
    What an Fuck bro, What An Fuck ,,,.!

  19. Laughed at Vinelez laughed at this post
  20. #14
    Cowboy Vinelez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    319
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emjhay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
    I will change it.
    Hot Girls. not Naked girl hahaha. so kidding fellas.

    HOT GIRLS
    for Profile picture
    Last edited by Vinelez; 12th January 2017 at 06:58 AM.

    PM or VM if you need me.
    IISAFMD IISAFMD II Goverment IIGoverment Stuff IIGoverment Security IISADOC IISADOC II
    II San Adreas Department of Correction II

    Spoiler!



  21. #15
    Cowboy Vinelez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    319
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emjhay
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want like this. [Signature]

    but not this character. ' like a white man-like a waiter [black and white shirt '
    and 'Vinelez' Under it. i will give alot of if it's good and cool
    Last edited by Vinelez; 12th January 2017 at 06:57 AM.

    PM or VM if you need me.
    IISAFMD IISAFMD II Goverment IIGoverment Stuff IIGoverment Security IISADOC IISADOC II
    II San Adreas Department of Correction II

    Spoiler!



  22. #16
    Cowboy Vinelez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    319
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emjhay
    Post Thanks / Like
    anyone can?

    PM or VM if you need me.
    IISAFMD IISAFMD II Goverment IIGoverment Stuff IIGoverment Security IISADOC IISADOC II
    II San Adreas Department of Correction II

    Spoiler!



  23. #17
    1 Year Veteran Clapham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela.
    Posts
    2,303
    In-Game Name(s)
    Eduardo Clapham
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinelez View Post



    GFX REQUEST



    In-Game name:
    Tyrone Vinelez

    What do you want to order:
    Naked Girl

    Type of picture ( GIF / Avatar / Signature / Other ):
    Profile Picture

    Render (main picture):
    Don't know

    Color theme:
    Don't know

    Text:
    Vinelez

    Examples (Not necessary):
    None I think like my profile picture.

    Additional information:
    Uhmm. I want to change my profile picture. and it's too old

    Optional Payment:
    100k

    Date of ending:
    20 January 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinelez View Post
    I want like this. [Signature]

    but not this character. ' like a white man-like a waiter [black and white shirt '
    and 'Vinelez' Under it. i will give alot of if it's good and cool
    Is the first one or the second one?

    Decide and make a new GFX request.

    Closed.
    Peace



 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Click to connect to Discord (San Andreas Roleplay)Click to go to the official San Andreas Multiplayer websiteDownload Teamspeak