Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    4 Year Veteran
    Community Helper
    Grove Street Families
    500 Posts500 Posts Robi Anghelina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Romania.
    Posts
    1,105
    In-Game Name(s)
    Robi Anghelina
    Post Thanks / Like

    SARP won't show up as a server when I add it.

    Since the recent update, I've got IG and decided to try it out. Then I crashed, 2 TIMES. And since then I couldn't access the servers. Restarted my PC, reinstalled my SAMP, I've deleted and added SARP, did everything. Help!
    Spoiler!


  2. Laughed at JackTheRipper laughed at this post
  3. #2
    Criminal
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    758
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screenshot_20170112-023421.jpg

    The server's working fine, the issue's with your internet, keep it turned off for 10 minutes, or try connecting using a VPN for once, if VPN lets you ping the server, then connect without it.

  4. #3
    Senior Helper
    Retired GFX Lord
    Jerrelle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    London.
    Posts
    3,534
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jerrelle.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Robi Anghelina View Post
    Since the recent update, I've got IG and decided to try it out. Then I crashed, 2 TIMES. And since then I couldn't access the servers. Restarted my PC, reinstalled my SAMP, I've deleted and added SARP, did everything. Help!
    Could you give us any of your error codes? Need more information upon the problem.

    Does the problem persist on singleplayer and other servers?

    Fill me in on a more detailed description of your problem and I'll help you, preferably with any error codes and/or screenshots of the error.

    ex hitman agency
    ex fbi
    ex faction leader x3

  5. #4
    4 Year Veteran
    Community Helper
    Grove Street Families
    500 Posts500 Posts Robi Anghelina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Romania.
    Posts
    1,105
    In-Game Name(s)
    Robi Anghelina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrelle. View Post
    Could you give us any of your error codes? Need more information upon the problem.

    Does the problem persist on singleplayer and other servers?

    Fill me in on a more detailed description of your problem and I'll help you, preferably with any error codes and/or screenshots of the error.
    Apparently its back, out of nowhere. You can close this now.
    Spoiler!


  6. #5
    Criminal
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    758
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Robi Anghelina View Post
    Apparently its back, out of nowhere. You can close this now.
    It's not an issue, this just happens sometimes due to our internet connections stops pinging samp servers, not a thing to worry about.

    Closed!

  7. #6
    Event Helper
    Head Helper
    1 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts Aaron.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    -
    Posts
    1,202
    In-Game Name(s)
    Aaron Royal
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Robi Anghelina View Post
    Apparently its back, out of nowhere. You can close this now.
    Closed.
    Community Helpers Team
    Event Helper
    Project 7895123
    Do you know who were are? CLICK HERE

    Roleplay Log

    San Andreas Police Department || San Andreas National Guard || Judicial Department || San Andreas Fire & Medical Department|| Department of Corrections ||
    [/FONT]

  8. Laughed at Arteaga laughed at this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Click to connect to Discord (San Andreas Roleplay)Click to go to the official San Andreas Multiplayer websiteDownload Teamspeak