Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Devil's Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like

How to make an image act as a link?!

Interested to know how can you make an image directs them to a link? Follow the steps below!

1. For example this is your link; www.gta-sarp.com/forums
    2. Now wrap that link into the URL code, i.e;
      Code:
       [ U R L = W W W . G T A - S A R P . C O M / F O R U M S ] Empty [ / U R L ]
    3. Just like the above URL, you just have to insert the IMAGE LINK on the 'Empty' box WITH the image codes, i.e;
      Code:
       [ U R L = W W W . G T A - S A R P . C O M / F O R U M S ] [ I M G ] T H E I M A G E L I N K [ / I M G ] [ / U R L ]
    4. For example, this is your image link/address; http://i.imgur.com/nWDuWyG.png
      Code:
       [ U R L = W W W . G T A - S A R P . C O M / F O R U M S ] [ I M G ] H T T P : / / I . I M G U R . C O M / N W U W Y G . P N G [ / I M G ] [ / U R L ]
    5. When you have a link just like I have, above, the output will be something like this;

6. So when you click on the image, you'll be redirected to the forums.

Important Note: After the sassy man Mr. Jerrele Freaking McKenzie testing this out, I realized that I forgot to add a note, so this will NOT work if you have any pop-up blocking extension or software installed, when you make an image like this, and click on it, only the image will open in a new tab and it'll say ' One pop-up blocked ', click on it and check out ' Always show pop-ups for this site ', after you have that checked out, you'll now be redirected to your desired website address, once again, the city of towns is saved by, Jerrele the sassy guy!

Happy SARPing!
    Last edited by Arteaga; 12th January 2017 at 02:00 AM.

2. Thanks Aaron. thanked for this post
    Laughed at Nazario laughed at this post
    Mapper
    3 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jasper Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woah, Thanks for the guide.

Ex-Department of Corrections
    Ex-SANews HR CO-Leader
    Ex-Government Member
    Ex-SAFMD Member
    Ex-SAPD Member