Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Graphics Team Chief
    8 Year Veteran
    2500 Posts2500 Posts2500 Posts2500 Posts2500 Posts Ezi Royal's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ezi Royal
    Post Thanks / Like

Ezi Royal's complaint against Jendry

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Ezi Royal
    Date of incident:
    8 February 2017
    Helper(s) involved:
    Jendry
    The rule(s) broken:
    Failure to provide evidence / Removal without valid proof.
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    First of all, I was fired / removed because it was claimed I called someone a "Motherfucker" over /newb(ie), when I didn't and I know I didn't. I wan't logs provided for that proof, if there wasn't any, then I should be reinstated

Second of all I was strike 3 times for a prison, now the strikes state that I would only receive it if it was for Medium / High Offence. I was prisoned for Non-Rp Gun Fear, when I beleive myself, and I have a complaint appeal open at the moment for it, that I didn't break any rules and it was roleplayed properly and in the right manner, below is a Screenshot of the strike list.

Spoiler!

2. Dislikes ###, Aaron. disliked this post
    Hated ### hated this post
    WTF'd ### WTF'd this post
    5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Non-RP (unrealistic) behaviour
    Always try to be realistic when roleplay, avoid doing things that are unrealistic.
    Punishment(s):
    - Verbal warning if player is new
    - 30 minutes prison for level 3 and below
    - Prison time (Admin discretion)
    - Fine (Admin discretion)
    - Admin warning (Admin discretion).
    Example: Going around punching vehicles/people randomly, driving into gas tanks, bunny hopping... etc.

It's worth three strikes Ezi, it's a medium offense.

Graphics Team Chief
    8 Year Veteran
    2500 Posts2500 Posts2500 Posts2500 Posts2500 Posts Ezi Royal's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ezi Royal
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to wait this one out, don't close this, wait until the final verdict is decided for my complaint appeal, if it is resolved then technically the FC would have been closed, therefore I wouldn't have recieved them strikes. I still don't know why Jendry removed me as he isn't my Head Helper. Aaron is and he should be the one, he was waiting it out too and giving me the benefit of the doubt and waiting to see if the complaint appeal had a verdict before I was removed. I only wan't to be re-added for the meantime then If its sustained I stay otherwise I don't. All I'm asking.

Spoiler!

Executive Administrator 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jendry's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jendry_Baratheon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezi Royal View Post
    I would like to wait this one out, don't close this, wait until the final verdict is decided for my complaint appeal, if it is resolved then technically the FC would have been closed, therefore I wouldn't have recieved them strikes. I still don't know why Jendry removed me as he isn't my Head Helper. Aaron is and he should be the one, he was waiting it out too and giving me the benefit of the doubt and waiting to see if the complaint appeal had a verdict before I was removed. I only wan't to be re-added for the meantime then If its sustained I stay otherwise I don't. All I'm asking.
    We don't work with the benefit of the doubt. If you mess up ( breake any rule ) and bring the team to disrepute you are out. I've notified the Public Relations for my decision and you had three strikes received which is followed by a removal from the helper team.

Pending Joseph
    Last edited by Jendry; 8th February 2017 at 09:18 AM.

11.09.2017 | | 27.10.2017 | | 19.12.2017 | | 02.02.2018 || 10.03.2018 | | 04.06.2018

Spoiler!

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    server_log_jan_03_2017.txt:[25/12/2016 03:12:37] [cmd] [Ezi_Royal] /ap 5 MotherFucker.

I was gonna strike you for that even though it was 2 months ago.

This is pending me. I'll edit this post when we come to a conclusion.

7. Laughed at Robert Mueller, Demetrius., Ronald Reagan laughed at this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got removed because you got imprisoned. I just told Jendry about what you said over /newb back in December. I apologize Ezi, but this is getting closed & you're going to serve your time in prison. Refer to the appeal.

Closed.