Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like

Retired Administrator New OFFICIAL Rules

Many of you are a bit confused on how one becomes a retired administrator after one was an administrator, so I will now officially lay out the rules here. I (Justin Phelps) am the one runs the Retired Administrator program, admins involvement is not permitted (excluding Tiger Woods).

1.] If you were a Probationary Administrator, and quit, or get fired you may not be considered for Retired Administrator usergroup.

2.] If you have become a Junior Administrator and quit, even if you were an admin for 1 second, you can/will be considered a Retired Administrator with usergroup.

3.] You will never be considered for Retired Administrator usergroup if you were fired the last time you were a Junior Administrator or higher.

4.] If you were ever a Junior Administrator or higher+, rejoin the admin team as a Probationary Administrator, then quit as a Probationary Administrator, you can still be considered for the Retired Administrator usergroup.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me and I'll try to make it more clear. I'm pretty sure I thought of everything on here, so it should be simple to understand.
    Last edited by Agent Cole Phelps; 14th February 2017 at 07:25 PM.

2. Laughed at C_C, Sieger, Nazario, Gold, melvinharris and 8 others laughed at this post
    Hated J hated this post
    WTF'd Hennessy., J WTF'd this post