Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: SANG App

In-Game Name(s)
    Lazovsky
    Post Thanks / Like

SANG App

In-Game Name: Lazovsky
    Date: 20/02/1999
    Your Question:
    i can't send an NG app and i keep losing all the shit i typed it says i don't have enough permission... fix this thing fam, i thought it has smth to do with the displayed UG but nah all of them aren't working

2. Laughed at Rev Reigns laughed at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bruh did you tried just spamming the fields with some words and then editing it with your desired statements afterwards once your App has been posted?

In-Game Name(s)
    Lazovsky
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev Reigns View Post
    Bruh did you tried just spamming the fields with some words and then editing it with your desired statements afterwards once your App has been posted?
    i tried everything, i even copied the fucking biography which has more than 300 words and pasted it into every field lmao, u can close this tho i just copied the questions and posted an ugly app
    rip

5. Laughed at Rev Reigns laughed at this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ben Peterson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazovsky View Post
    i tried everything, i even copied the fucking biography which has more than 300 words and pasted it into every field lmao, u can close this tho i just copied the questions and posted an ugly app
    Closed.