Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

3 Year Veteran 500 Posts Juan Ledesma's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like

[01/03/2017] Juan_Ledesma's Warn and Mute Appeal [Ben Peterson]

In Game Name:
    Juan_Ledesma
    Level:
    Date:
    01/03/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Ben Peterson
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I posted a valid question on the newbie chat. Just today I have noticed a new bicycle feature with an unusual amount of bike chain breaks which makes my mountain bike not able to move making me have to re spawn it. I was genuinely asking the reason for this happening but this admin here thought it was abuse which I have no idea how it is.
    Additional Information:
    My mountain bike has been unexpectedly stopping and not being able to move just today numerous times. I was actually asking a question regarding the scripting.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ben Peterson
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a level 25 player, you should know that the vehicle is bugged from the past 1-2 months(or more). Even if someone else would see the above screenshot then they will call it a troll(See David Fitim's reply "mc?") and nothing else. Because you were interacting with Claude West & instead of asking him the question(IC'ly) you used newbie chat to get some funny answers from rest of the players.

Also, that was your 3rd warning which resulted in mute.

Pending Public Relation

3. Laughed at Juan Ledesma laughed at this post
    3 Year Veteran 500 Posts Juan Ledesma's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, this is NOT something funny. Why would I ask him it IC when it is something completely new scrip-wise? This bicycle problem is not the same the BMX bug for the past 2 months. My mountain bike works regardless of that bug, this is a completely new script-wise feature that I have not seen before so I was inquiring over newbie chat if it was a bug or not. That is ultimately the answer I was looking for.

BMX's simply do not work at all even when re-spawned while my Mountain bike has been working flawlessly except today when it occasionally says that my bicycle chain broke. Unlike the BMX issue, I can simply respawn my bicycle to get it working again but since this is something I have not experienced before I consulted newbie chat.
    Last edited by Juan Ledesma; 1st March 2017 at 11:20 AM.

ALL TIME Famed 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jendry's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jendry_Baratheon
    Post Thanks / Like
    The question was indeed inappropriate and formed in a trollish way but regardless you can be unmuted with a verbal warning since it was a question regarding script. For any issue you may come into in the future it is highly recommended to report the bugs to a tester ( /reportbug ) instead of asking in newbie chat.
    Contact a helper or admin to unmute you and direct them to this appeal. Resolved.

11.09.2017 | | 27.10.2017 | | 19.12.2017 | | 02.02.2018 || 10.03.2018 | | 04.06.2018

Spoiler!

6. Likes Ben liked this post