Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Soldier 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Anders's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Anders_Rossi
    Post Thanks / Like

[11/03/2017] Anders_Rossi's Warn and Mute Appeal [Dwayne_Hobbs]

In Game Name:
    Anders_Rossi
    Level:
    Date:
    11/03/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Dwayne_Hobbs
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Marie_Curie asked a question how to become famed and I said that it's a good question and that I do not know because nobody really knows the "right" way to become famed, you just become it. Can Dwayne Hobbs answer that question? No, he did not. He just sought to warn me. I gave her an answer as a Famed member myself but I don't see Famed on Dwayne so how does he know if it's right or not?

Seems silly.
    Additional Information:

2. Laughed at Hobbs laughed at this post
    Likes Moonbear liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do think it's a tad unfair that Dwayne went ahead and muted you but didn't answer the question afterwards. It should really and truly be prioritised the other way around since you didn't really abuse at all. I'm going to offer you the benefit of the doubt on this one as the question has a grey area to it, it technically is a script related question but the process in itself is pretty much all forum related.

I'll work on tweaking the rules to better suit questions such as this, in the future, try avoid questions like this to avoid being punished, this will be a topic I bring up in the next helper meeting. What really disappointed me was how Dwayne had decided to warn you and not respond to the question, I don't think he "sought" out to warn you as this is an misunderstanding a lot of other helpers could've made also.

Benefit of the doubt. Contact any Senior+ Helper in-game in regards to having your warning removed as well as an unmute.

Resolved.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

4. Thanks Gideon., Anders thanked for this post
    Laughed at Hobbs laughed at this post
    Likes Steef Finley, Arthur Rizzi liked this post