Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Don't Try Find Me
    Post Thanks / Like

Robert_Castelli's complaint against Santino_Ordonez

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Robert_Castelli
    Date of incident:
    13 March 2017
    Helper(s) involved:
    Santino_Ordonez
    The rule(s) broken:
    Abuse In Helper.
    Evidence (SS/Video):

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really can't see where you have abused here, I'm going to let Chris/Santino respond here before I make a decision however. It seems like a legitimate question.

Pending involved Helper.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

Banned 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Don't Try Find Me
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrelle. View Post
    I really can't see where you have abused here, I'm going to let Chris/Santino respond here before I make a decision however. It seems like a legitimate question.

Pending involved Helper.
    I don't know really Jerrelle hi didn't what make only hi give me the warning for nothing because i am not use abuse in newbiechat i am only ask can nate make disbanned family.
    I think i give me because hi didn't love/like me and hi can make it in helper it and hi give me the warning me for nothing.
    And i don't know why i can't say it in newbie chat.
    Thank you.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKing View Post
    I don't know really Jerrelle hi didn't what make only hi give me the warning for nothing because i am not use abuse in newbiechat i am only ask can nate make disbanned family.
    I think i give me because hi didn't love/like me and hi can make it in helper it and hi give me the warning me for nothing.
    And i don't know why i can't say it in newbie chat.
    Thank you.
    Yeah, in my opinion you were just simply asking if Nate has the authority to disband a family, script and server related however using /report would've been a better choice, /newb is also an acceptable place to ask. I can see you getting a removal of your mute and warning, however I'd like Chris to respond just in case there was something that happened above in the screenshot.

Thanks for the response.

5. Likes Nazario, Brian Prime liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Valeri Khasanov
    Post Thanks / Like
    I removed warn and mute right after, why are you still making a complaint?

Banned 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Don't Try Find Me
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sanchez View Post
    I removed warn and mute right after, why are you still making a complaint?
    You are helper and you mute me for nothing one helper cant make M/C in duty because you'r job its helping people and i know why you give it becuase it IC deal and i didn;t why with not reason you give me the warning and mute me i don't think what have you with me ic only please follor rules at helper team because this M/C can't make in helper team and i know why you remove it because you mutet me and you think i am dump wher i am say you in pm i will fc you for it,you unmutet me for 1sec and this i think its not M/C i think because hi dont like me and for this all hi need take stricke with not reason muted me.
    Thank you by Robert Castelli.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKing View Post
    You are helper and you mute me for nothing one helper cant make M/C in duty because you'r job its helping people and i know why you give it becuase it IC deal and i didn;t why with not reason you give me the warning and mute me i don't think what have you with me ic only please follor rules at helper team because this M/C can't make in helper team and i know why you remove it because you mutet me and you think i am dump wher i am say you in pm i will fc you for it,you unmutet me for 1sec and this i think its not M/C i think because hi dont like me and for this all hi need take stricke with not reason muted me.
    Thank you by Robert Castelli.
    Hello Robert.

I understand your frustration and the Community Helpers Team is very sorry and apologies on Santiano's behalf as well as for any inconvenience caused, Santiano will receive a verbal warning in regards to not giving enough due care and attention when performing his Helper duties, if this happens again it will result in a strike. Since he unmuted you straight after and removed your warning, I do believe a verbal warning is the best punishment for this complaint; mistakes happen here and there, and I'm sure you can relate to that.

Once again, thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Public Relations team.

Resolved.

9. Likes Jesse_Garza liked this post