Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: my signature

In-Game Name(s)
    Find out IC'ly....
    Post Thanks / Like

my signature

In-Game Name: Jahlil_Brown
    Date: 16/03/2017
    Your Question:
    Look below. My signature is not working wtf. What I want is like just others. The photo can be seen without pressing the link. But mine is... before u see the picture of my signature, u have to press the link first. How do i fix it ? [IMG [/IMG] is not working..

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Markus's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Rodney Knox
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there!
    If you think that's a bug you can report it in the bug section, you can as well try this one:
    [IMG] http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/signa...pic53699_2.gif [/IMG] (without the spaces).
    But I'm still pretty sure it's a bug, make sure to report it.
    Have fun!
    Last edited by Markus; 16th March 2017 at 01:58 PM.

got a red nose from sniffin yay call me rudolph

Youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwr...0Mlki6zb0wu9YA

Hitman Agency || The Syndicate || CJNG || CICADA 3301 || Zherdev OPG

GOV R5 || SAPD R3 x2 || Las Colinas Cartel || GSF R6 x3 || Beehives Piru Mafia slot holder || Cahill Cartel R5 || GPB R5 x2. || CVL36 R5 || East Los Connection slot holder.

mapper x helper x tester x gfx academy x event helper

1 Year Veteran 500 Posts KingDavid's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Find it.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello there,

First of all, try to place an image from IMGUR, not just [IMG] [/IMG], go to imgur then go to your photo then change "Link" to "BB Code", then just paste the link into your signature from here Settings > Signature then click on "Preview Signature" to check it, feel free to report it if you think that it's a bug.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me show you that how to post an image with IMG code. Follow the following steps.

1. Go to imgur.com.
    2. Press 'New Post' button on top.
    3. Press 'Browse' button and select your signature image which is saved on your computer.
    4. Move your cursor over the image and options will appear. You have to click on arrow button then click 'Get shared links'
    Spoiler!

5. Now you will see shared links option will appear and now check for BB Code link and then press Copy.
    Spoiler!

6. Now paste that BB code link into the signature and it will appear as an image.

Pending Player - 24 hours.

5. Likes J liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Find out IC'ly....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron. View Post
    Let me show you that how to post an image with IMG code. Follow the following steps.

1. Go to imgur.com.
    2. Press 'New Post' button on top.
    3. Press 'Browse' button and select your signature image which is saved on your computer.
    4. Move your cursor over the image and options will appear. You have to click on arrow button then click 'Get shared links'
    Spoiler!

5. Now you will see shared links option will appear and now check for BB Code link and then press Copy.
    Spoiler!

6. Now paste that BB code link into the signature and it will appear as an image.

Pending Player - 24 hours.
    Thanks bruh

7. Laughed at Lazovsky laughed at this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryota View Post
    Thanks bruh
    Answered I suppose.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions