Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Larry Johnsonn
    Post Thanks / Like

[04/04/2017] Larry Johnsonn's Mute Appeal [Alaska Grant]

In Game Name:
    Larry Johnsonn
    Level:
    Date:
    04/04/2017
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Alaska Grant
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img]"Yeet"[/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Eh... dunno really, I MC'd the newb, then I got banned but it said I had three newbie warnings but like I had only been unbanned from the newbie chat a couple of weeks ago and from my knowledge I haven't been warned once in the whole time? Unless warnings carry through unbans then I don't know.
    Additional Information:
    Nothing.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did you say on /newb that was an accident?
    Do you have a picture? Can't go ahead without some sort of picture of the incident.

Pending poster.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

In-Game Name(s)
    Larry Johnsonn
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any SS's but I said, "Ey Kevin Burke, hurry up man or something like that, I dunno if we can get logs or anything.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Johnsonn View Post
    I don't have any SS's but I said, "Ey Kevin Burke, hurry up man or something like that, I dunno if we can get logs or anything.
    I'll get Alaska to post here and confirm if that's exactly what you said.

Post Thanks / Like
    You said, "Kevin hurry up", I waited for about thirty for someone to reply to you, but no one did so I used /id on you, saw that you're level 30+ so I warned you. You got banned due to receiving three warns, it's auto-ban, not my decision.

[19:34:35] ** Player Larry Johnsonn [24]: Kevin Burke hurry up mate **
    [19:34:57] Name: Larry Johnsonn, ID: 24, Level: 32, Ping: 350, Status: untabbed
    [19:35:03] ** Senior Helper Alaska Grante [78]: @Larry; Stop abusing /newb(ie), warned. **
    [19:35:05] {FF0000}AdmCmd{FFFFFF}: Alaska Grante has newbie-warned Larry Johnsonn due to abuse.
    [19:35:05] {FF0000}AdmCmd{FFFFFF}: Larry Johnsonn was muted from the newbie chat (received 3 warnings).
    [19:35:21] ** Player Kevin Burke Sr [45]: @Alaska; It was a MC by him.. We're having an IC deal and he must have MCed **
    [19:35:33] ** Senior Helper Alaska Grante [78]: @Larry; Muted due to recieving three warnings. **
    [19:35:48] ** Senior Helper Alaska Grante [78]: @Kevin; Verbally warned, use /pm next time. **

6. Thanks J thanked for this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    You said, "Kevin hurry up", I waited for about thirty for someone to reply to you, but no one did so I used /id on you, saw that you're level 30+ so I warned you. You got banned due to receiving three warns, it's auto-ban, not my decision.

[19:34:35] ** Player Larry Johnsonn [24]: Kevin Burke hurry up mate **
    [19:34:57] Name: Larry Johnsonn, ID: 24, Level: 32, Ping: 350, Status: untabbed
    [19:35:03] ** Senior Helper Alaska Grante [78]: @Larry; Stop abusing /newb(ie), warned. **
    [19:35:05] {FF0000}AdmCmd{FFFFFF}: Alaska Grante has newbie-warned Larry Johnsonn due to abuse.
    [19:35:05] {FF0000}AdmCmd{FFFFFF}: Larry Johnsonn was muted from the newbie chat (received 3 warnings).
    [19:35:21] ** Player Kevin Burke Sr [45]: @Alaska; It was a MC by him.. We're having an IC deal and he must have MCed **
    [19:35:33] ** Senior Helper Alaska Grante [78]: @Larry; Muted due to recieving three warnings. **
    [19:35:48] ** Senior Helper Alaska Grante [78]: @Kevin; Verbally warned, use /pm next time. **
    Do you have anything else to add Larry before I make a final verdict?

Pending poster.

In-Game Name(s)
    Larry Johnsonn
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah man.. anyway to see what the other two warnings were for, or not? Because I don't remember being warned previously... but who knows, I might've been warned for something else lol.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Johnsonn View Post
    Nah man.. anyway to see what the other two warnings were for, or not? Because I don't remember being warned previously... but who knows, I might've been warned for something else lol.
    I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, next time, be more careful with what you're typing. If this happens again make SURE to /pm anyone from /helpers as soon as you realise it's a mistake, if not it'll be treated as abuse and you'll be warned. Don't make me regret this please.

Contact any helper in-game to have one warning removed and to be unmuted from the /newb chat.

Resolved.

10. Thanks Larry Johnsonn thanked for this post
    WTF'd Tommy Corleone WTF'd this post