Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Which idea is the best?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Sean Johnson

84 36.52%
  • 2. Fyrious

5 2.17%
  • 3. Lucas Maxwell

10 4.35%
  • 4. Josh Atwood

13 5.65%
  • 5. Scotty

83 36.09%
  • 6. JamesGeraldson

12 5.22%
  • 7. Sammy Bruetti

4 1.74%
  • 8. Chingy

6 2.61%
  • 9. Josip

13 5.65%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    An economy reset wont happen I promise you that

7 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvin Harris View Post
    ppl dont get that this is about voting for the best economy fix, not about voting for your fucking friends
    thats always going to be an unsolvable problem on sarp

1 Year Veteran
    The Camorra

Post Thanks / Like
    Another good way to sink shit ton of money is make that you can upgrade your businesses/houses/garages with a new level system.

House - when you upgrade your house, you can store more and more shit inside (money/crack/pot/guns)
    Garage - when you upgrade your garage, you can store more and more cars inside
    Business - when you upgrade your business, you can get more products inside your business and you can sell better products (level 1 products would be like phones and phonebooks, and level 2 products could be something more like cigars and shit like that. You get what I mean)
    smo
    sell the server

In-Game Name(s)
    big benzo in the cut
    Post Thanks / Like
    No shit you think? You wanna fix the fucking economy? Then fix your anti-fuckin-cheat, to ban all the fucking hackers. And add more admins to the server. All the fucking time DM-ers come out of fucking nowhere, and oh so. You shouldn't reset what we worked. All those stats. Try to reset the bugs and dumb rules, and even tho what you needa do on this server. First of call number one: Dont ball your ass off on the phone and look at your PC even if u an administrator or a Moderator. Two: Tell Smo to come online like two days in a week and not ball his ass off, no offense, just to get this server's bugs fixed and all the other shit, Make Emmet like with a Shotgun only or a Colt45.
    Try selling guns harder so Players will be careful with their guns, and RP more than going to die lose their guns and go buy them back and shoot again. Three: Make a test before players get in, if they copy paste Rules, kick them. Four: Have /helpers on the game so people can log on. Five: Call like three admins so the server will be great at least. Six: Dont ball your fucking ass off and vote for your shitty friends here, Fix this community cause half of Crenshaw Mafia Bloods [Front Yard Bloods-FYB] Left the server such as a few of our players went savage and got theirselves banned here.

Y'all should fix this economy and not reset the shit we worked all the fucking hours. If you reset us, we even cant work that hard cause of getting bored. And at the same time try to make guns kind of harder and a little expensive. Such as LS-RP, not that i wanna say yall should go on LS-RP, but yall should see a few communities rules and stuff about RolePlay. And dont stay all the fucking day on the forums, when you see niggas DMing inside the server. Dont reset nothing of our shits. If you do something like reset everythiiiiiiiiiing from us. SA:RP gonna die as much as the players were before. Y'all needa do somethin'. Not go for a way to say ''reset this bitch, we done''. Y'all shitting the community up like this. Just fucking make tests before players get in game, And have helpers on here so they can check the tests out. And have like 3 or 2 admins, not one admin to answer a report and then go back at his friend talking to him on /b and shit. Try to make players avoid /b a lot. RP a lot, and try to do the deagle like 25k when someone has one IC'ly but the thing should be asked on /w[hisper]. Then after that you buy it. You should fix all the players trynna hack, and fix your anti-cheat So the SYSTEM can prison or ban players if they detect something bad.

NOTE FOR SA:RP: What y'all admins and Moderators finna do is go check the forums, or ball your ass off on your phone or In real life all the fucking day, when you know you got something to take care of, if you busy a lot or needa get some fresh air, your ass can easily call somebody to take care of it, and when you tired too, you can /q too. But y'all shouldn't stay inactive a lot. Players gonna get mad if they can't take a SS/FC for a complaint. And they go Back RKing on each other and DMing each other. So this is how you wanna fix your community? Hell naw if i was Smo i wasn't gonna stay all the day waiting for somebody to Donate Silver VIP. Not that i wanna offend every player here right now, but yall gotta put your ass in game and save this community if you want to. Fuck your friends if you votting for them. I ain' going onto niggas shitty words. Make your community better if your ass can afford a mind to be, No offense. So y'all should get workin' and make tests when players come new into this Server. Make the guns a little Harder. Dont Remove Emmet, make him have like one colt45 and Shotgun or smth. And Make y'all Anti-cheat better, Cause It's a shithole only. It can't even detect lots of aimboters. I only when i got into this server, Lots of fucking players started shooting at stacks. Get your shit together, hop the fuck in game, and make an advertisement or sumthin on the internet about the samp players. Not ball your fucking ass off with your friends in real life.

This was all i had to say.

5. Thanks Scotty thanked for this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    big benzo in the cut
    Post Thanks / Like
    And i forgot one thing. When i got into this server i only saw the Anti-Cheat System work for only three times. Right after i was level 3 i saw it once. Then when i was level 5 i saw it again. Then when i was level 14 the last time i saw it working. So get that shit together and dont bitch saying ''We didnt do nothing to your money'' Just get your shit together and start working on the dummy rules

NOTE;THIS WAS AN EDIT.

In-Game Name(s)
    big benzo in the cut
    Post Thanks / Like
    And one thing. Im Voting for Sean, cause if he telling the Truth, he doing this server like another server i played before, sorry for this last comment but Yeah. He forreal said it. So i saw his words. No need tho. If he makes it real we cool in this Community too.

In-Game Name(s)
    no mg thanx
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right so its obviaus sarp is a shitty server with shitty admins, if ya guys removed emmet, PROBLEM SOLVED, Remove the abillity to make your own guns PROBLEM SOLVED make the server Realistic PROBLEM SOLVED, make an appllication before anyone can make an accound on sarp PROBLEM SOLVed yall Dont see the point faggots

Ash to Ash, Dust to Dust, In Bloods I truly trust. Fuck A Crip, Make Him Dip, Let it Rip.

In-Game Name(s)
    reece sawano
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy DiCaprio View Post
    ^
    Could not agree more.
    i pray over dead prey

In-Game Name(s)
    Classified.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Johnson View Post
    Oh yeah and the shooting range should cost money too, for some reason I can't edit but I forgot to mention that. It should be obvious tho.
    Spending money isn't the problem when people have $10,000,000, the current economy is you idiot.

Hitman Agency Director
    Federal Bureau of Investigation Deputy Director

Senior Abmin
    Hitman Director x8
    Sector 9 Agent
    FBI R4 x3

3 Year Veteran
    Silver VIP

In-Game Name(s)
    Emily Royal
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol everyone is vouching for sean because they like him

I even voted for him as well because he is an og

LSPD for life bro

4 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    no one,
    just less the money and make it hard to get
    Yes Muslim

I do not want to die before I die

First Admin Prison :P - Also best way to escape from the Police :D

Sean Johnson
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    Spending money isn't the problem when people have $10,000,000, the current economy is you idiot.
    Lol what, people have to spend money so that money goes out of the economy that's all that this is about you mong.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    [email protected]
    Post Thanks / Like
    where is "i don't want an economy reset"

it's common sense if an sort of economy reset/fix happens, the playerbase goes down even more.

resetting the economy isn't the first step to making the community 'a better place'.

15. Likes Kristian, Liker liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    reece sawano
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reset economy or lower money will literally kill the server,, I mean, not all of us donated and got money,
    most of us had to earn it. ^^
    i pray over dead prey

17. Likes SupahLemuel liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Classified.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol what, people have to spend money so that money goes out of the economy that's all that this is about you mong.
    Implying it's that easy to rid someone of 20 to 30m? Would you rather have the sprunk set to $10,000 per usage?

Hitman Agency Director
    Federal Bureau of Investigation Deputy Director

Senior Abmin
    Hitman Director x8
    Sector 9 Agent
    FBI R4 x3

Soldier 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Emily Grey's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emily Grey
    Post Thanks / Like
    how is that helpful to newer players or people that don't have a lot of money though? then everything is overpriced and still an unrealistic economy
    big changes are here, more soon stay tuned

HTML5 Icon 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Babua's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Babua
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reset everything and we should start from 0.
    Rep me , I will rep you Back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babua View Post
    Reset everything and we should start from 0.
    0 stats and etc. or reset the economy?

HTML5 Icon 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Babua's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Babua
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta_James View Post
    0 stats and etc. or reset the economy?
    0 stats.
    Rep me , I will rep you Back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babua View Post
    0 stats.
    IDK.. That would be very fucking dumb if people work hard for cash and reset all player's stats?

No for me