Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Find out IC'ly....
    Post Thanks / Like

[15/04/2017] Kirby_Valentine's Warn and Mute Appeal [Skylar_Parker]

In Game Name:
    Kirby_Valentine
    Level:
    Date:
    15/04/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Skylar_Parker
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img][/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Well, I'm sorry for what happened. I'm just happy because there's so many players in SA-RP. So, I announced it over /newb. But Skylar Parker, just quickly warned and then muted me. But when I see some players abusing /newb, Skylar didn't even warn nor muted him. I know I did wrong, but please, Accept my apologies. I say sorry, I spent too much money for requesting a newbie unmute please. Give me one chance, please. I know, i made mistake, but please, unmute me. I now regret to do things. I want to be unmuted in /newb because sometimes, i can help players/newbies that are asking in /newb. And sometimes, I also asks there for the things I need to know, so please, unmute me. Thank you.
    Additional Information:
    Unmute me please

Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm willing to slide this one. I'm recommending to remove the player's mute how-ever let the warn stay. But this has to be approved by the PR. So pending them.

EDIT: I just realized that I did not explicitly muted the player from newbie. He received 3+ warning and thus that resulted in an auto-mute. So I take back what-ever I said.
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

3. Thanks Ryota thanked for this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm very sorry but this is clear abuse, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but due to the fact you actually had 2 previous warnings, prior to the final blow (3rd warning) you should know not to abuse /newb by now. You carelessly continued, knowing fully well this is not a script related question OR answer, it was abuse of the /newb chat just to get your name noticed possibly.

/newb is created and deployed there solely for ensuring players and newbies have an enjoyable roleplaying experience and are aware of how the script operates, not for announcing whatever you like. If I gave you the benefit of the doubt, I'd have to give everyone a chance, that's not how we treat abuse to our channel.

You're also level 7, take this as a chance to finally read up on the rules of the /newb chat to avoid any further abuse in the future.

Player will remain muted, player's warning will also remain. Player may use /requestnewbieunmute to get unmuted from the /newb chat.

Closed.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions