Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Megan_Clava's complaint against Alaska Grante

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Megan_Clava
    Date of incident:
    15 April 2017
    Helper(s) involved:
    Alaska Grante
    The rule(s) broken:
    He/she/it is being very rude to myself, she implied I was braindead, I'm not happy with how this Senior Helper is acting.

I find this extremely offensive and unprofessional.
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Im not replying anymore, but all I want to say is I can't imagine how much braindead someone should be to post a competition when the designs are not sent yet.
    HERE WE GO GUYS, GFX COMPETITION ROUND THREE... Yayy
    We're proud of our /ASSISTANT/ head designer!!!!

2. Likes mihael., Jizzy Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never insulted someone, this makes no sense.
    Pending HH+.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pending HH+.
    You basically said I'm braindead. I'm taking it as an insult. As well as you acting so unprofessional. You hurt my feelings, Alaska.

Yo, are you still on LoA? I'm pretty sure you went on a LoA every week, even from my reign as HH.
    GP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy View Post
    You basically said I'm braindead. I'm taking it as an insult. As well as you acting so unprofessional. You hurt my feelings, Alaska.

Yo, are you still on LoA? I'm pretty sure you went on a LoA every week, even from my reign as HH.
    What does my LoA have to do with this? Btw, I am not.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does my LoA have to do with this? Btw, I am not.
    Oh that's surprising. It has nothing to do with it, I'm just asking a simple question which didn't have to be answered. Ok thanks for the answer anyway.

Awaiting PR, I guess..
    GP.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to allow Joseph and/or Destiny to have some input upon this complaint.

Pending ADOPR/DOPR.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to put my input as well. What I can't seem to understand is why can't the both of you get off of your high horses? I'm not taking sides but just take a look at both of yours response.

Pending HH+.
    How can you say that you insulted no one? She has incriminating evidence against you. Even though the evidence is pretty vague in my honest opinion. But if you're so sure then let the DoPR / ADoPR check the origin of the thread.

even from my reign as HH.
    You on the other hand are stating about your rule over a group of members who basically do community service for this community. There is no King or Queen of Helpers Team.

Now that's what I wanted to say. Rest is upon Joseph or Destiny.
    Last edited by $kylar; 17th April 2017 at 11:36 AM.
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iSpark View Post
    I'd like to put my input as well. What I can't seem to understand is why can't the both of you get off of your high horses? I'm not taking sides but just take a look at both of yours response.

How can you say that you insulted no one? She has incriminating evidence against you. Even though the evidence is pretty vague in my honest opinion. But if you're so sure then let the DoPR / ADoPR check the origin of the thread.

You on the other hand are stating about your rule over a group of members who basically do community service for this community. There is no King or Queen of Helpers Team.

Now that's what I wanted to say. Rest is upon Joseph or Destiny.
    Eh, I'm not obliged to speak in a professional manner, unlike Alaska.

She clearly implied I was braindead, what the hell is this from a Senior Helper, though?

You don't see other helping going around implying other people are braindead do you? I'd be a better helper than her any day of the week. Besides, I'm confused on how she's even still in the team considering she goes on LoA just about every week. Anyway, on with the complaint, if this gets resolved I really do hope she gets punished and demoted due to this unprofessional-ism and the filthy language that was said to me.
    Last edited by Callum; 17th April 2017 at 11:56 AM.
    GP.

Post Thanks / Like
    [COLOR="blue]Eh, I'm not obliged to speak in a professional manner, unlike Alaska.[/COLOR]

She clearly implied I was braindead, what the hell is this from a Senior Helper, though?

You don't see other helping going around implying other people are braindead do you? I'd be a better helper than her any day of the week. Besides, I'm confused on how she's even still in the team considering she goes on LoA just about every week. Anyway, on with the complaint, if this gets resolved I really do hope she gets punished and demoted due to this unprofessional-ism and the filthy language that was said to me.
    Provide enough evidence of me calling you, and only you DIRECTLY and I'll be the one who will remove myself from the team.
    You can clearly see that I never calles you braindead, I just said "How braindead someone should be" not "You're braindead" or something like that, I am not that dumb to insult someone as a Senior Helper, that's all I have to say.
    By the way, keep that LOA thing out of this complain please, make another one about it if you wish.

Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my God! That is not what I meant!

Locked.
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

12. Laughed at Joseph Kennedy, Callum laughed at this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have decided to come to a conclusion.

Alaska will be issued a strike for that. But, stop taking the slightest things to heart. Are you braindead? I'm pretty sure you aren't.

However, I personally believe that Alaska had no right to post on that thread like that. Helpers should always be professional. But, you should like stop taking these things to heart. I care a lot about this team, but I do not really want to set some restrictions on the helpers. They are human beings too!

But, in the end, they can't act like that. We are helpers. We must remain professional at all times.

Alaska will be issued 2 strikes.

Resolved.
    Last edited by Joseph Kennedy; 17th April 2017 at 03:54 PM.