Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

7 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Post Thanks / Like

[20/04/2017] Javier_Rinaldi's Warn and Mute Appeal [Michael Jones]

In Game Name:
    Javier_Rinaldi
    Level:
    Date:
    20/04/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Michael Jones
    Screenshot of the Incident:

State the reason for your appeal:
    Abuse of powers, blind, warn without a reason
    Additional Information:
    -

2. Laughed at The Phoenix laughed at this post
    Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where's the screen shot?

Edit: nvm my phone doesn't want to show the images. I'll let momo input his side.
    Last edited by $kylar; 20th April 2017 at 03:19 PM.
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

4. Laughed at Robert Mueller laughed at this post
    WTF'd Robert Mueller WTF'd this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    This answer was indeed false, there is no such thing as 'Pending' within the Hitman agency, if you're taken on hits then it's as self explanatory as that.

You gave false information, but what really sets me off is the fact that you have almost revealed that said FBI member as being a potential candidate to be recruited within the Hitman Agency which you honestly have no clue about, that could encourage that Newbie to reveal that said FBI member and then maybe even THEY will get punished for revealing secret information as you have now basically planted the idea into their head that they're 'Pending' to become a member of HA.

I think we can give you a verbal warning for this one, I've noticed a lot of your /newb answers have been low quality as well, e.g: "Potato PC, buy a new one." there's no need for the unnecessary remarks, I'll discuss it with PR whether the warn will remain or if you'll be let off.

Pending Michael until then.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

Old-School Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Michael's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrelle. View Post
    This answer was indeed false, there is no such thing as 'Pending' within the Hitman agency, if you're taken on hits then it's as self explanatory as that.

You gave false information, but what really sets me off is the fact that you have almost revealed that said FBI member as being a potential candidate to be recruited within the Hitman Agency which you honestly have no clue about, that could encourage that Newbie to reveal that said FBI member and then maybe even THEY will get punished for revealing secret information as you have now basically planted the idea into their head that they're 'Pending' to become a member of HA.

I think we can give you a verbal warning for this one, I've noticed a lot of your /newb answers have been low quality as well, e.g: "Potato PC, buy a new one." there's no need for the unnecessary remarks, I'll discuss it with PR whether the warn will remain or if you'll be let off.

Pending Michael until then.
    You did not only misguide a player but you may have revealed a Hitman. However, despite this, I did not mute you straight away and you were given a warning. Too many warnings led to your mute.

I stand by my decision.

In-Game Name(s)
    Papa Revere
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was actually online when this happened, if Momo didn't mute you I would have done it myself. It was obviously invalid and a troll answer in my opinion. You know damn well there is no such thing as "pending hitman agency." Just cause you answered yes, as they can assist them doesn't give you the right to add unnecessary troll remarks.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 20th April 2017 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garland View Post
    Ey, ey, listen you both, Jeremy, I don't want to fucking insult, but you and him are shits, you must get fired from adminstration, going with him? Huh? You really stupid, don't think I am an newbie guy, I am Michael Crawford, go ask about me, now you are with him, listen listen, I got somebody which can be near me, but I won't because I am not like you, going with him because he is your friend? And like wtf? Only you want to be with him because friends, anyways, wanna close this FC shit? Do it, gtfo.

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no such thing as being pending for HA. If they want you in, they'll handpick you. It's all IC in the end. You could have rephrased it in a way. Michael did nothing wrong. If you don't know the correct answer to a /newb, don't answer.

Closed.
    Last edited by Joseph Kennedy; 26th April 2017 at 01:09 AM.