Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Family Leaders 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Nawfal Wayne's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    ↓↓ IS ↓↓ ◄------- Nawfal Wayne -------►
    Post Thanks / Like

[18/04/2017] Nawfal_Wayne's Warn Appeal [Michael_Jones]

In Game Name:
    Nawfal_Wayne
    Level:
    Date:
    18/04/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Michael_Jones
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Well i was copying this format ''/newb @'' and pasting it when someone ask about something in /newb to answer him, and the reporter uriah was playing a competition and asked about some elephants and something like that then i attempt to sms dizz and I MCed my text in /newb because i was pasting it to be ready of answering newbies, and i got warned/ auto muted by Michael jones, well i would like to be unmuted/unwarned from /newb, ty.
    Additional Information:
    Make it fast n thanks.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looked on the custom number thread and:

Dizzy DiCaprio: 21

The number 21 does indeed belong to Dizzy and it's clear you was with him judging by the screenshots. Simple mistake and I'm happy for you to have your warning removed as well as being unmuted.

Please be more careful in the future, especially if you're doing CTRL+C and CTRL+V, many thanks.

Player may be unmuted from the /newb chat as well as have ONE warning removed.

Resolved.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

3. Thanks Nawfal Wayne thanked for this post