Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Richest Guy of San Andreas 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Hank James's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    HANK JAMES
    Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't find 800x600x32 Video Mode

In-Game Name: Hank James
    Date: 25/04/2017
    Your Question:
    Today, in morning, I was able to play SAMP on my laptop but after some time it is showing that 800x600x32 even I have not done anything.
    Please help me out.

In-Game Name(s)
    Steve Arnott
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update your Intel HD Graphics driver kid.

Or if you are rich enough, check that your graphics card software didn't receive any major update.

Also try to delete the gta_sa.set file in DRIVELETTER:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joshua Barksdale
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're having a 800x600x32 on your computer right? Laptops are usually 1366x763 but GTA SA isnt compatible for that. You need a GTA SA resolution fix. I've got one so yeah!

Download This

Extract the files into your GTA SA directory file. You also need CLEO and maybe ASI Loader, but you probably have that so your ahead.
    Load your gta and it wont reset, because your GTA SA and your SAMP GTA SA are both the same now that they have the same resolution.

Delete your gta sa set file if the problem occurs more.

Hopefully I helped!
    Answered?
    --

4. Likes Gideon. liked this post
    Richest Guy of San Andreas 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Hank James's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    HANK JAMES
    Post Thanks / Like
    My laptop is having 1366x763 & I already deleted full game document files and when I again opened GTA San. It is not recreating GtA San document files. It create document files but it is blank
    There are just 2 files In GTA San document 1st Galary
    2nd User Track
    No file named GTA set file, I know there should be GTA set file but.... It is not recreating.
    Last edited by Hank James; 25th April 2017 at 09:03 PM.

Junior Administrator | Beta Tester | Mapping Team | Development Team
    Shop Moderator | Administrative Request Moderator | Forum Moderator | Event Moderator | Senior Complaint Moderator | SANews Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriston_Royal View Post
    My laptop is having 1366x763 & I already deleted full game document files and when I again opened GTA San. It is not recreating GtA San document files. It create document files but it is blank
    There are just 2 files In GTA San document 1st Galary
    2nd User Track
    No file named GTA set file, I know there should be GTA set file but.... It is not recreating.
    Why don't you reinstall your GTA SA if the file isn't recreating? I mean it will work fine if you want, try this.

In-Game Name(s)
    HANK JAMES
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron™ View Post
    Why don't you reinstall your GTA SA if the file isn't recreating? I mean it will work fine if you want, try this.
    I already re-installed GTA San, SAMP many times even reseted my whole PC as it was working before I thought there's some problem with my settings. But still...
    Last edited by Hank James; 25th April 2017 at 09:19 PM.

Shop Moderator | Administrative Request Moderator | Forum Moderator | Event Moderator | Senior Complaint Moderator | SANews Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    I already re-installed GTA San, SAMP many times even reseted my whole PC as it was working before I thought there's some problem with my settings. But still...
    Now try to get a new CD/DVD of GTA San Andreas or download it from any third party website and reinstall it.

In-Game Name(s)
    HANK JAMES
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SupahLemuel View Post
    You're having a 800x600x32 on your computer right? Laptops are usually 1366x763 but GTA SA isnt compatible for that. You need a GTA SA resolution fix. I've got one so yeah!

Download This

Extract the files into your GTA SA directory file. You also need CLEO and maybe ASI Loader, but you probably have that so your ahead.
    Load your gta and it wont reset, because your GTA SA and your SAMP GTA SA are both the same now that they have the same resolution.

Delete your gta sa set file if the problem occurs more.

Hopefully I helped!
    Answered?
    Well, I'll try this out I hope it will work. By the way which CLEO versiOn I need and please tell me what why my GTA San Andreas isn't recreating?

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joshua Barksdale
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'll try this out I hope it will work. By the way which CLEO versiOn I need and please tell me what why my GTA San Andreas isn't recreating?
    If your gta_sa.set file isn't recreating I suggest you play GTA SA single player. It might load up from there hopefully. And you need Cleo 3+, I suggest you get CLEO 4.3

CLEO 4.3 Download Link

--

In-Game Name(s)
    HANK JAMES
    Post Thanks / Like
    If your gta_sa.set file isn't recreating I suggest you play GTA SA single player. It might load up from there hopefully. And you need Cleo 3+, I suggest you get CLEO 4.3

CLEO 4.3 Download Link

How I'll play I'm not able to open GTA San so, San Andreas User files, GTA sa set won't create. I'll try it out, first I'll download ASI loader and CLEO then I'll copy all resolution files in directory. Then, I'll try if it work. Then, I'll be thankful.

Note: Before few hours it was working on this laptop idk what happened and now it is showing error
    Last edited by Hank James; 26th April 2017 at 05:03 AM.

In-Game Name(s)
    HANK JAMES
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bro, GTA San and SAMP is started but, It is running with a resolution of 800x400 can I increase it or I'll lose it?
    Thanks a lot by the way

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts Ilyass Kech's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    find out OOCly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any way you can make it full screen instead of 800x600x32? ik I should post a new thread but I guess it's easier here? lol
    Spoiler!

Rep
    me and I will
    Rep
    you back.

Seville Blvd Families
    In-Game Name(s)
    Martin Mercado
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bro, GTA San and SAMP is started but, It is running with a resolution of 800x400 can I increase it or I'll lose it?
    Thanks a lot by the way
    Yes, you can change the resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyass Kech View Post
    Is there any way you can make it full screen instead of 800x600x32? ik I should post a new thread but I guess it's easier here? lol
    ^^

Answered?
    Ryan Clava

In-Game Name(s)
    find out OOCly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazario View Post
    Yes, you can change the resolution.

^^

Answered?
    lol and HOW ?
    Spoiler!

Rep
    me and I will
    Rep
    you back.

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joshua Barksdale
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol and HOW ?
    To change resolution you just click on the set resolution on your gta sa settings and scroll up to the highest.

To play fullscreen click F11.
    To play windowed click ALT+ENTER
    --

In-Game Name(s)
    find out OOCly
    Post Thanks / Like
    To change resolution you just click on the set resolution on your gta sa settings and scroll up to the highest.

To play fullscreen click F11.
    To play windowed click ALT+ENTER
    I play fullscreen but when I press Tab+ALT it fuck up every other thing I opened, every other application and stuff that were opened in my PC goes to top left
    Spoiler!

Rep
    me and I will
    Rep
    you back.

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joshua Barksdale
    Post Thanks / Like
    I play fullscreen but when I press Tab+ALT it fuck up every other thing I opened, every other application and stuff that were opened in my PC goes to top left

To find out how to go out of your game without /q'ing is easy. Just press your windows key once tabbed or ESC'd. But if it does not work, because a black screen keeps blocking your way, you must do this.

Follow these steps.

1. Go into your GTA and rename gta_sa.exe to something else [For example, I renamed mine to lemuelsa.exe]
    2. Open up command prompt (make sure its run as administrator). You then type in THIS COMMAND:
    HTML Code:
    mklink "Your SA Directory\gta_sa.exe" "Your SA Directory/Your renamed gta sa"
    For example.
    HTML Code:
    mklink "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\lemuelsa.exe"
    3. You are done. Close your CMD Prompt and lets get to the next steps!
    Set your SA:MP to 'Run as Administrator'.
    18l9mVD.jpg
    --

In-Game Name(s)
    HANK JAMES
    Post Thanks / Like
    All Right, Thanks Lemuel!
    Mark it as answered and put in Answers Section.

20. Likes SupahLemuel liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    find out OOCly
    Post Thanks / Like

To find out how to go out of your game without /q'ing is easy. Just press your windows key once tabbed or ESC'd. But if it does not work, because a black screen keeps blocking your way, you must do this.

Follow these steps.

1. Go into your GTA and rename gta_sa.exe to something else [For example, I renamed mine to lemuelsa.exe]
    2. Open up command prompt (make sure its run as administrator). You then type in THIS COMMAND:
    HTML Code:
    mklink "Your SA Directory\gta_sa.exe" "Your SA Directory/Your renamed gta sa"
    For example.
    HTML Code:
    mklink "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\lemuelsa.exe"
    3. You are done. Close your CMD Prompt and lets get to the next steps!
    Set your SA:MP to 'Run as Administrator'.
    18l9mVD.jpg
    Thank you so much
    Spoiler!

Rep
    me and I will
    Rep
    you back.

22. Likes SupahLemuel liked this post
    5 Year Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joshua Barksdale
    Post Thanks / Like