Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

[16/04/2017] Troy Bradshaw's Warn and Mute Appeal [Momo]

In Game Name:
    Troy Bradshaw
    Level:
    Date:
    16/04/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Momo
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img]No need[/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?250828-Troy_Bradshaw-s-complaint-against-Michael-Jones-aka-Momo!
    Additional Information:
    It was discussed with Joseph and Darwin.

Darwin approved it not as abuse, means he overruled Joseph's decision.

Joseph told me to post a appeal so he can discuss with other PR as well.

So, pending them (?)
    Last edited by Gold; 26th April 2017 at 08:13 AM.

2. Laughed at Ibrahime laughed at this post
    Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pending Joseph and/or Darwin.
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why no reply?

▐▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌░▄▄▄▄▄░
    ▐▓█░░▀░░▀▄░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█░░▄░░▄▀░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▌░█████░
    ░░░░▄▄███▄▄░░░░░█████░

Post Thanks / Like
    Next time fill the vacancies properly. There's no helper named "Momo".

6. Laughed at Gold laughed at this post
    Likes bambam, Wickins, MrKing, Joseph Kennedy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Next time fill the vacancies properly. There's no helper named "Momo".

Gold, you know him? known as Troy Bradshaw, simple as that. Michael = Momo, everyone knows it properly. It's not a troll, why you thought so?

▐▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌░▄▄▄▄▄░
    ▐▓█░░▀░░▀▄░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█░░▄░░▄▀░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▌░█████░
    ░░░░▄▄███▄▄░░░░░█████░

8. Laughed at bini, caspy laughed at this post
    Dislikes caspy, Wickins disliked this post
    Hated caspy hated this post
    WTF'd bini, caspy, Day WTF'd this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like

This is blatant abuse. ^

You do not just ask people to look at your tag and shit. It's really not for /newb. You don't just do that lol.

"<<<<<<<<<<<See that tag? Why would I lie to you? You don't even know the internal issues."

That's clear abuse. I do not believe that you deserve a chance to get unmuted. You should request it like everyone else.

PS: You can't just go to Darwin if this does not go your way. I'm the DOPR. The PR members decide if you get unmuted or not.

Pending all PR members. (Jerrelle, Destiny and Skylar.)
    Last edited by Joseph Kennedy; 30th April 2017 at 03:57 AM.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post

Gold, you know him? known as Troy Bradshaw, simple as that. Michael = Momo, everyone knows it properly. It's not a troll, why you thought so?
    I'm sorry, but I only know you as Troy/Troy Bradshaw, that 'Gold' or 'Golden' thing you're doing isn't catching on, so no, I don't know you as 'Golden'. And a lot of players don't know Michael Jones as 'Momo' either unless they're quite older players of San Andreas Roleplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Kennedy View Post

This is blatant abuse. ^

You do not just ask people to look at your tag and shit. It's really not for /newb. You don't just do that lol.

"<<<<<<<<<<<See that tag? Why would I lie to you? You don't even know the internal issues."

That's clear abuse. I do not believe that you deserve a chance to get unmuted. You should request it like everyone else.

PS: You can't just go to Darwin if this does not go your way. I'm the DOPR. The PR members decide if you get unmuted or not.

Pending all PR members. (Jerrelle, Destiny and Skylar.)
    Here's my thought on the situation.

My first issue is the '<< see that tag?' where it may have not been seen as bragging, it came off as bragging, I understand you may have been just trying to say 'I'm a mapper, I know what I'm talking about' but this is not how you address a player who is simply double checking and verifying if the answer you posted was correct; you responded in a hostile manor in my opinion, you could've simple said "As I am the mapping manager, I can verify the information is valid." so the player whom sought verification has got their answer, instead you went with "<< see that tag" which comes off as unprofessional, trollish and abusive as if you're trying to start an argument or be hostile towards the said player.

We'll skip to what really bothers me. "You don't even know the internal issues." This is offensive, Leonard was making an attempt at correcting you, yes. You obviously didn't like that, but your whole /newb was constructed very poorly "you don't even know the internal issues" is more or less saying "You don't know what you're saying, shut up." A better answer would've been "As a mapping manager, I can verify the information is correct." it's as simple as that, instead you took the hostile route of "<< see that tag" and "you don't even know the internal issues". This is clearly not how you should address a player or a newbie over /newb.

Personally I don't find it acceptable, but I see it as a grey area, I'm happy with you being unmuted but your warning staying (as it was clearly abusive, you could've /pm'd the player that instead). Waiting on Skylar now I suppose.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

11. Likes Sᴜᴐᴐᴜᴃᴜs, Gold liked this post
    Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't think of anyone who could articulate it better than Jerrelle. You perhaps did not have the intention to abuse but indeed it was. I agree along with Jerrelle to let the mute slide off. But yes as a small penance to your action, the warn had to stay.

I know that English is not your expertise but next time think out what you're trying to convey before you hit the enter key.

Pending removal of mute.

Mute has been revoked. The warn however was not.
    Last edited by $kylar; 3rd May 2017 at 12:38 AM.
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

13. Laughed at Sᴜᴐᴐᴜᴃᴜs laughed at this post