Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

Game Crash problem.

Dear community,
    For few weeks, we are being reported with some game crash problems and most of you blaming object problems. Without getting proper proof or anything related to the game crash, we cannot just blame other at all. We must find out how it is causing for client-side. As I am working with the bug fixes and improving client-side, my request to the whole community to personal message me in the forum with warning log and SS of game crash's client message box.

Yet, I haven't faced the problem that you are telling us or blaming. So, it's too hard to find out the crash's main reason.

If you give the warning log, it will help me to track down the problem and fix it as soon as possible.

Best regard,
    Golden
    Development team.

▐▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌░▄▄▄▄▄░
    ▐▓█░░▀░░▀▄░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█░░▄░░▄▀░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▌░█████░
    ░░░░▄▄███▄▄░░░░░█████░

4 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Melvin
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's too much shit dotted around the map that needs to be removed, the fact that scripts and mappings are still being accepted with the server in the state it is, is beyond me. I experience lag in certain areas of the map that I don't experience on other servers, it has to be mappings. I can't say I crash due to it often, but on occasion I have.

Stop implementing mappings, remove some of the over the top, ridculous ones. I've seen mappings with dicks sticking out of them, shit like that. It's retarded.

10 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Rellex's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dan West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Locked for now

4. Thanks Gold thanked for this post
    Likes Vladimir_Kuklinski liked this post