Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Nick Slate
    Post Thanks / Like

Nick Slate's complaint against Balfour Fields

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Nick Slate
    Date of incident:
    24 May 2017
    Helper(s) involved:
    Balfour Fields
    The rule(s) broken:
    -Muting me from /newb because i was giving the right answer that he didn't even know about.
    Evidence (SS/Video):

Post Thanks / Like
    You kept arguing over newb which is extremely unacceptable for a player who is level nineteen and been around for long enough to know how to react over newb. Also advertising something like that does not justify your actions.

In-Game Name(s)
    Nick Slate
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't arguing , i was clarifying for the players the right answer because your answer is wrong , irl you can advertise a greeting for the people in certain religious events....

Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    The advertise system is only used for [buying/selling/promoting] [product/services/events] ~Wiki ripoff.

Anywho if you read this thread especially the third point in the white boxes you'll know exactly why he muted you. More-over to providing false information you were blatantly arguing with him over the newbie chat. Which is strictly only for server / script related Q/A. (God I have to remove this bind)

And lastly if you believe that a helper has wrongly muted/warned you then please use this form next time.

As much as I hate him, Balfour has done nothing wrong. No actions will be taken against him. As for your warn & mute. It'll stay.

Closed.
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.