Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kingsley
    Post Thanks / Like

[01/06/2017] Kingsley Jarvis's Warn and Mute Appeal [Ryukie_Krayie]

In Game Name:
    Kingsley Jarvis
    Level:
    Date:
    01/06/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Ryukie_Krayie
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Unfairly muted me from /newb. Someone asked about the hitmen roster, in which Anders replied with: ''Check the toaster'', I then replied with: ''Fuck you Anders you ain't funny you fucking bozo''. I said it because I was like: Alright Kingsley, it's going to be your first warning, but it's worth it. Then suddenly this helper warns me and perm mutes me. (Because I was a high level (level 15) ) He told me if you abuse at a high level, you aren't allowed to get a first warning or some. I was like, Anders is a way more higher level and he got just auto-muted but not perm. I suggest unmuting me, since it was my first /newb warning. I don't have screens of the pm's since I timed out.
    Additional Information:
    I knew I was going to get warned, I'm okay with that. But the instant perma mute is just BS, since it was just a little joke
    Last edited by Kevin Vienna; 1st June 2017 at 02:04 PM.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Permanent mute wasn't really needed, you may be unmuted however the warning will stay.

Anders will also be punished if he wasn't.

Resolved.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions