Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skully.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix View Post
    Alright, that's enough.

I never started a fight with you nor anyone else on the forum, you got mad because Luka roasted you and I lol'd on his post and you threatened me without any reason at all, everyone knows that I'm Leonardo let's see what did you've reply and you quoted me.

@Leonardo dunno why your laughing when your irl pic looks like something i shit out in the morning.

Cant go to hard cuz ill get banned.

also you're the one who leaked my irl pics.

you called me asslicker when you don't know anything about me, his quote

@Why did you have to asslick aaron to be a helper with your disgusting English.

I tried to stay cool and leave him alone and ignored his reply.

But he called me a moron.

he quoted me again and insulted me.

his quote.
    @See the moron agrees with me.

then he just likes to fight with me, he quoted me again in another thread when it had nothing to do with him.

@In English please

He quoted me again after I told him my English isn't perfect.

he insulted one more time without any reason.

his quote.
    @Nah it wasnt i had to use google translate to find out what it meant.

book me a date with your sister.

then he insulted me and my country.

his quote.
    @Funny thing is my mum's never had cancer. You do know it's not funny to joke around with cancer but hey you're from Albania the poorest country in Europe that says enough.

Here are the links to thread when he used my flame/insult me
    1.http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...42#post1926342
    2.http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...34#post1926434

Pending Jerrelle.
    You've got no proof I leaked your IRL picture. That was Leon. You should be removed since you're a senior helper that is suppost to help the newbies and make them feel welcomed. That what you're doing isn't. One you're slating one of the world most disgusting diseases. You are wishing it upon someone over the internet for no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo

@In English please

He quoted me again after I told him my English isn't perfect.

he insulted one more time without any reason.

]
    I can't even understand what you put so I said can you say it in English, simple as innit
    Last edited by SR-71; 20th June 2017 at 07:22 PM.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Maker View Post
    You've got no proof I leaked your IRL picture. That was Leon. You should be removed since you're a senior helper that is suppost to help the newbies and make them feel welcomed. That what you're doing isn't. One you're slating one of the world most disgusting diseases. You are wishing it upon someone over the internet for no reason at all.
    I got proof for that but I don't care at all, you started a fight and insulted me every post. I never insulted you, you start to argue with me just because you'd like to make people mad and triggered them you should be happy I didn't insult you back for what you did/said. I don't expect anything else from you but whatever.
    Youngest in charge.

3. Laughed at SR-71 laughed at this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skully.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix View Post
    I got proof for that but I don't care at all, you started a fight and insulted me every post. I never insulted you, you start to argue with me just because you'd like to make people mad and triggered them you should be happy I didn't insult you back for what you did/said. I don't expect anything else from you but whatever.
    Then report me for leaking your irl pic. Mate you're the one who insulted me. What was your first post that you said about me? It was the cancer one. I ain't commenting anymore.

Shit like this too. I know it has nothing to do with the situation but i have to show it.

Last edited by SR-71; 20th June 2017 at 07:32 PM.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then report me for leaking your irl pic. Mate you're the one who insulted me. What was your first post that you said about me? It was the cancer one. I ain't commenting anymore.
    That's not true, you've insulted me first, how did you forget what you said?

Nah it wasnt i had to use google translate to find out what it meant.

book me a date with your sister.

You got mad because Luka Hawthorne insulted you and roasted you, I had nothing to do with you nor with your topic, you was mad because you can't roast Luka back, you started arguing with me and quoting me every time I posted on the forum.

Edit: So you're showing our VM's when it has nothing to do with this topic also I wasn't helper that time. lol.
    Last edited by The Phoenix; 20th June 2017 at 07:41 PM.
    Youngest in charge.

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, I believe that an argument lead to this fc. You two were arguing back to back with each other. If he hadn't mentioned that line about cancer, I would have let this slide. It wouldn't have been a big deal if he hadn't said that, but I'd literally kill someone if he says that about my mother. It's not really funny to say shit like that.

I'll discuss with my team and we will come to a conclusion.

7. Likes Jacob Price liked this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    After discussing this with everyone, I have decided to strike Jordan Wright. The fight wasn't his fault at all since Skully started it. However, you can't just joke around with cancer. That's really bad. As I said in my previous post, I wouldn't have minded this if Jordan hadn't said that line about cancer. Jordan Wright will be striked.

Resolved.

Also, the rule will be adjusted. I believe that people are always trying to provoke these helpers. We need to put a stop to that.
    Last edited by Joseph Kennedy; 30th June 2017 at 03:34 PM.

9. Laughed at The Phoenix laughed at this post