Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Snitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dominic_Delorto
    Post Thanks / Like

[21/06/2017] Dominic_Dolerto's Warn and Mute Appeal [Skylar_Parker]

In Game Name:
    Dominic_Dolerto
    Level:
    Date:
    21/06/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Skylar_Parker
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Some mapper suggested me to map in LV/SF so i tried to ask on newbie if Lv/SF gonna be used more now a days , in first time no helper respond me only a normal player said No.
    So i tried to ask an another time at /newbie .
    That time Skylar said that it's already i had a responce , i checked another time but i do not found any helper that he responded me only one normal player said i don't think so, That time i said on /newbie how i had responce when no fucking helper responded me.
    I said ''Fucking'' cauz it make me really crazy
    That time Skylar Warned and Muted me.
    It's not fair when she did that , I didn't trol or fucking arround i just want to have a responce to map in those towns or no.
    Additional Information:

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not use profanity or full capital sentences on the /newb(ie) chat. We do not accept profanity, even within answers nor do we accept full block capital sentences, an example is: 'WHERE DO I FIND 24/7 AND BUY VEHICLES?!".

Verbal warning.
    /newb(ie) warning if the said player is level two or above. (Helper discretion)
    /newb(ie) mute if said abuse continues
    The warning is at helpers discretion since you used profanity in /newb, the warning is valid but I'll let Skylar post before I give my final verdict.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

3. Dislikes DARNELFC disliked this post
    Hated DARNELFC hated this post
    WTF'd DARNELFC WTF'd this post
    Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did not respond to your question because it was already answered by Tyler as seen in the SS. You later ask it again. This time the first thing that clicks in my mind is that he (A) is trolling or (B) crashed. After a while you abused over /newb. If you really wanted a helper's answer then all you had to do was mention that over /newb. Lastly I simply warned you. You already had stacked enough warns to get yourself muted.

Pending a NCA.

Snitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dominic_Delorto
    Post Thanks / Like
    And how i should know that you need to be mentioned to respond my question ? Huh?.
    You are helper and i'am a normal player so i think you need to respond my question you or any other helper, Not Tyler because he is a player like me , Don't blame me if you wrongly understand what i wanted or what i said.
    And the other warnings , i had those two warns from a long time (As i'am a player level 17 and playing from a long time i won't troll on newbie)
    I'am here only to ask about an unban .
    I don't think that i'am doing a wrong think.
    But if i did and i'am wrong i appolagize for it and i think you can accept my appeal .
    Thanks at all.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aima_Willson View Post
    And how i should know that you need to be mentioned to respond my question ? Huh?.
    You are helper and i'am a normal player so i think you need to respond my question you or any other helper, Not Tyler because he is a player like me , Don't blame me if you wrongly understand what i wanted or what i said.
    And the other warnings , i had those two warns from a long time (As i'am a player level 17 and playing from a long time i won't troll on newbie)
    I'am here only to ask about an unban .
    I don't think that i'am doing a wrong think.
    But if i did and i'am wrong i appolagize for it and i think you can accept my appeal .
    Thanks at all.
    Your statement over /newb was disgusting to be honest, horrible attitude, you won't be getting unmuted or getting your warned removed for that.

Do not use profanity or full capital sentences on the /newb(ie) chat. We do not accept profanity, even within answers nor do we accept full block capital sentences, an example is: 'WHERE DO I FIND 24/7 AND BUY VEHICLES?!".

Verbal warning.
    /newb(ie) warning if the said player is level two or above. (Helper discretion)
    /newb(ie) mute if said abuse continues
    Closed.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

7. Dislikes DARNELFC disliked this post
    Hated DARNELFC hated this post
    WTF'd DARNELFC WTF'd this post