Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Matthew Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like

Grove & Ballas Leadership

Grove & Ballas Leadership

Dear players,

As most of you already might have noticed, the two public families of our server have been remained untouched for a long period of time. This is mainly due to the continual change of new Gangs & Families administration which is why it was left forgotten. Grove and Ballas are the places where both talented and new players meet each other and is usually the learning source for the newbie side of the server.

The Gangs & Families Management team has decided to give the players the opportunity to apply for the slot holder position and lead the family into the right path; how it used to be. This time, the leaders of both these families are going to be kept under close supervision in order to take action whenever necessary. If you're interested into fulfilling this duty, please read the requirements and send the application format to me via PM.

REQUIREMENTS:

* Level 15 or above.
    * Previously been in either Grove or Ballas.
    * Not having been prisoned / banned for the past month.
    *Must be able to lead the family for at least one month.
    * Alt accounts are not allowed.
    * General interests and dedication into leading one of the two families.

APPLICATION FORMAT:
    HTML Code:
    [COLOR=#8E8E8E][CENTER][B][I][B][B][COLOR=#8E8E8E][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/u0VKDcQ.png[/IMG][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/B][/CENTER]
    [HR][/HR][CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b3b3][B]Grove/Ballas Leadership Application[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffffff]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffffff][LEFT][CENTER][B][COLOR=#008080]In-Game name: 
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff]Answer here[/COLOR]
    [B]
    [COLOR=#008080]In-Game level: [/COLOR][/B]
    Answer here

[B][COLOR=#008080]Which family are you applying leadership for? (Grove / Ballas): [/COLOR][/B]
    Answer here

[COLOR=#008080][B]Why are you willing to become the leader of the above family?: [/B][/COLOR]
    Answer here

[COLOR=#008080][B]Why should we pick you instead of other candidates?: [/B][/COLOR]
    Answer here

[COLOR=#008080][B]Are you well aware of all the responsibilities a public family leader has?: [/B][/COLOR]
    Answer here

[B][COLOR=#008080]Past Gangs & Families experience: [/COLOR][/B]
    Answer here[/CENTER]
    [/LEFT]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    NOTE: The more effort put into the application, the higher the chances of getting considered and possibly accepted.

Spoiler!

2. Thanks Nazario thanked for this post
    Laughed at David Hadres laughed at this post
    Dislikes David Hadres disliked this post
    Hated David Hadres, Sparke hated this post
    WTF'd David Hadres WTF'd this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Matthew Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    We won't be accepting any new applications from now on anymore. Stick around whilst we discuss the new leaders which will be announced in the next few days.

Spoiler!

4. Thanks Nazario thanked for this post
    Laughed at A L E X laughed at this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Matthew Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both Grove Street Families & Glen Park Ballas have been appointed a leader and are now open for joining once again. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience and apologize for the inconveniences. Feel free to contact me for any concerns at any times.

~ Gangs & Families Management

Spoiler!