Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Buster
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tony_Coston
    Post Thanks / Like

[24/06/2017] Tony_Coston's Mute Appeal [Skyler_Parker]

In Game Name:
    Tony_Coston
    Level:
    Date:
    24/06/2017
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Skyler_Parker
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Look i just ask at /newb WTF is that break leg, i didnt knew what is this and i wrote at /newb " WTF is this shit that you break your leg? Stop try to be LSRP" That's all and they said that i abused and it wasn't i ask something and add something that i want to say. That Skyler muted me from /newb couple times without good reason, once was with my other player Tony_Montane, someone asked something in newbie and i answered and i add something funny that's all and she ban me from newbie. I want Unmute from newbie in the player Tony_Coston and i want refund of 240K to Tony_Montane for the /requestnewbieunmute.
    Additional Information:
    WTF is that shit of the break legs, you really trying to be LSRP please stop that. Look what you doing to the server its low RP server and you adding things that belong to hard RP servers.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure as a level 3 you are aware that /newb is for server related questions & answers only?

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pending Skylar.

Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that one warn caused your mute is enough confirmation for me that you indeed do troll from time to time that caused your mute. You were simply warned by me for trollish behavior and cursing over /newb. The mute was given automatically.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Firstly. Your answer could've been summed up with "What is this broken leg feature?"

Why go extra? Why use profanity? WHY POST ANOTHER SERVERS NAME ON /NEWB?

This warning is valid and it'll remain. Next time, cut the profanity, do NOT display other server names and do not go extra. ONE question mark is fine, why use 4-5?

Appeal for warning removal denied.

Closed.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

6. Laughed at Hank James laughed at this post
    Likes Hank James liked this post