Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Franco.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like

[05/07/2017] Steven_Ancelotti's Warn Appeal [Jack Watson]

In Game Name:
    Steven_Ancelotti
    Level:
    Date:
    05/07/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Jack Watson
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I was simply asking why the playerbase is so low. That's a server related Q/A, if it wasn't then what would it be?
    Additional Information:

Here's what I have said.

10 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Rohan.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jack Watson
    Post Thanks / Like
    To defend myself and my actions over here, the tone in you asked your question totally intents "Troll/Demanding Behaviour" according to me atleast. Otherwise, newbie is for Server Script Related Q/A only, asking questions about how playerbase is going up or down, no one can answer that. Not even the admins, so I think that this question was pretty useless and unwanted, you've been here long enough to know that playerbase simply does not go down for any particular reasons, it just happens and no one is obligated or actually meant to explain why it happens.

In my honest opinion, I saw this question just in attempt of "trying to be cool". Sorry, Seteven you are one of very few friends I actually have at SARP, I wouldn't have warned you for a petty reason. It clearly was abuse in my eyes, rest is up to appealer.

3. Likes Franco. liked this post
    Dislikes Nick Fletcher disliked this post
    WTF'd Jorge Lopez WTF'd this post
    4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Nick Fletcher's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nick Fletcher
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's where you are wrong Jack.

/newb is for questions related to the server, not only its script.

Some will criticize me no matter what I do.

Deputy Chief of Police || Special Agent In Charge || District Chief of SAFMD || Lieutenant of SASD/SAST || Secretary ||

5. Likes Franco. liked this post
    4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Franco.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan. View Post
    To defend myself and my actions over here, the tone in you asked your question totally intents "Troll/Demanding Behaviour" according to me atleast. Otherwise, newbie is for Server Script Related Q/A only, asking questions about how playerbase is going up or down, no one can answer that. Not even the admins, so I think that this question was pretty useless and unwanted, you've been here long enough to know that playerbase simply does not go down for any particular reasons, it just happens and no one is obligated or actually meant to explain why it happens.

In my honest opinion, I saw this question just in attempt of "trying to be cool". Sorry, Seteven you are one of very few friends I actually have at SARP, I wouldn't have warned you for a petty reason. It clearly was abuse in my eyes, rest is up to appealer.
    With all due respect, I didn't mean it for a troll purpose as I was simply asking why the playerbase is such low. No I have been kind of inactive lately and I just wanted to ask why the playerbase is so low especially since it's Summer. Maybe my tone was kind of trollish for you, but actually I didn't intend to troll or abuse /newb. I have asked the same question last year and it was normally answered without issues or complains. I am pretty sure most people have asked the same question over the year.
    Last edited by Franco.; 7th July 2017 at 07:16 PM.

7. Likes Rohan. liked this post
    Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This question really wasn't trollish neither did it violate any regulation. In my opinion the warn was given out in a rush.

You may request a helper+ to remove your warn + mute.

Resolved.