Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Megan_Clava's complaint against Johnny Night

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Megan_Clava
    Date of incident:
    24 July 2017
    Helper(s) involved:
    Johnny Night
    The rule(s) broken:
    Abusing his power, being very incompetent.
    Evidence (SS/Video):

Nah I don't wanna hear him say he didn't mean it or some shit because after confronting him he never went back on his action. He has shown nothing but complete incompetency towards his role as a community helper. If you wish for your team to succeed you can't allow thing like this to happen. This isn't even worthy of a warning, nevermind a permanent mute - I'unno what this mans thought process was when he decided to permanently mute me.

2. Laughed at Hapax legomenon laughed at this post
    Likes mihael. liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would you ask such a question though?

Surely you know your question answer yourself as only you and no one else dictates how you roleplay your character.

I want to hear from you before I spit out a verdict though. Did you ACTUALLY ask this question and GENUINELY have no idea what to roleplay/do after being FKed? I'm extremely curious. Also that ':(' wasn't really needed either.

I can agree it's sort of script-related, but from an ex HH I wouldn't expect this and I'd deem it to come off as trollish.

As for Johnny, I can see where he's coming from, high leveled players abusing get instant p-mutes as per the handbook, since you're a very high level and a ex helper, if he found you to be abusing, this is why he decided to give the permanent mute and not just a warning.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrelle. View Post
    Why would you ask such a question though?

Surely you know your question answer yourself as only you and no one else dictates how you roleplay your character.

I want to hear from you before I spit out a verdict though. Did you ACTUALLY ask this question and GENUINELY have no idea what to roleplay/do after being FKed? I'm extremely curious. Also that ':(' wasn't really needed either.

I can agree it's sort of script-related, but from an ex HH I wouldn't expect this and I'd deem it to come off as trollish.

As for Johnny, I can see where he's coming from, high leveled players abusing get instant p-mutes as per the handbook, since you're a very high level and a ex helper, if he found you to be abusing, this is why he decided to give the permanent mute and not just a warning.
    Uhm so I can't ask for suggestions as to what to roleplay seeing as I got FK'd? I've been in factions for over a year now, I genuinely wanted a suggestion as to what to roleplay doing. I didn't say someone tell me what to roleplay, so it's not dictating - I was asking for suggestions. Also, this isn't trolling. Therefore, this "high leveled players abusing get instant p-mutes as per the handbook" bullshit doesn't come into play because asking a simple question, like the one I asked, is not trolling.

In-Game Name(s)
    Johnny ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're rude :(

This was your /newb(ie):

[01:26:59] ** Player Megan Clava [26]: What should I roleplay if I am FK'd? :( **

And my immediate response was:

[01:27:12] HelperCmd: Megan Clava was permanently muted from newbie chat by Johnny Night.

The action was taken according to Section 4.1, helper's handbook.

Handbook.

If you have further quiries or you think you've been permanently muted unfairly, make a newbie chat appeal instead of a helper related complaint. Thank you.
    Pending PR.

6. Laughed at Arn laughed at this post
    Likes Arn liked this post
    Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro™ View Post
    You're rude :(

This was your /newb(ie):

[01:26:59] ** Player Megan Clava [26]: What should I roleplay if I am FK'ed? :(

And my immediate response was:

[01:27:12] HelperCmd: Megan Clava was permanently muted from newbie channel by Johnny Night.

The action was taken according to Section 4.1, helper's handbook.

Handbook.

If you have further quiries or you think you've been permanently muted unfairly, make a newbie chat appeal instead of a helper related complaint. Thank you.
    Pending PR.
    Nah you abused your commands, therefore this is a complaint to have you punished - considering it's not abuse. You're proving to be nothing but incompetent by thinking your actions are justified.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    As Johnny quoted above, you should've more maid a newbie mute appeal as Johnny hasn't done anything but act as per the HHB.

So this is what I'm going to do.

Since your answer did come off as unusual and slightly unnecessary (especially with the uneeded emoji) Johnny won't be punished in this instance as he's done absolutely nothing wrong in this case.

Uhm so I can't ask for suggestions as to what to roleplay seeing as I got FK'd?
    You know that /newb isn't a 'suggestion chat'. It's a support mechanic aimed to newer and older players to ask questions regarding the SCRIPT. If you want ideas/suggestions then you can /pm players that you know yourself. There IS no correct answer to your question, there's endless possibilities and once again, /newb is for Q/A, not suggestions.

Word the question better, even 'I've been faction-killed, what do I do now?' would've been presented a lot, lot better, emojis aren't needed in /newb, they're completely unnecessary.

Johnny won't be punished.
    You can have your /newb mute removed and given the benefit of the doubt with a verbal warning of wording and presenting your questions better.

Resolved.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

9. Thanks Jorge Lopez thanked for this post
    Laughed at VoltMeter, Retro™, Callum laughed at this post
    Likes Rev Reigns, Retro™, mihael. liked this post
    WTF'd Callum WTF'd this post