Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

August Development Update

With all of the recent updates to the server (Drug system, fire system, and the weapon system) I'd thought I'd start something new for once and that's getting a routine development update onto the forums. This is to help with the lack of transparency the server has gotten in recent times. The plan of these are to help get the communities involvement on day to day changes.

We have planned changes that are currently undisclosed, and are still being discussed however we currently have other things that will hopefully suffice in replacement for now. One of our biggest priorities currently is providing a fix for the vast amounts of crashing players are currently undergoing. We know there are tons of issues that are currently not resolved however over time we'll hopefully get the server to a some-what completely stable finish.

Another thing the development team has had trouble keeping up is the donated scripting. We currently have no stable way of taking care of these things so I plan to go through and properly change the process of how it's done, and limit the things you can donate for. We also have a lot of outdated code just sitting in the doner scripts which isn't being used so I plan to go through that and hopefully eradicate all existing useless code.

However we do have some announced things that are soon to come. Here's a short but expected list in the near future:
    • Anti-cheat
    • Limited ammo
    • Family updates
    • Custom damage

We have no set date on when these will start being put into play however just know you can expect them in the near future. We plan on working close with the admin team for these updates to see what is needed first, and what they'd personally like to be in each system.

To wrap up this entire announcement I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has been helping the past (admins, testers, players, etc). We thank you for waiting by this long for fixes on some of these bugs. It's not the easiest of task trying to fix the problems and I appropriate that you guys understand that. The entire end goal of this is to streamline processes, and stabilize the script.
    Last edited by Sparke; 14th September 2017 at 02:49 AM.