Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    /.../
    Post Thanks / Like

[08/08/2017] Harry_Knicks's Warn and Mute Appeal [Bella_Clava]

In Game Name:
    Harry_Knicks
    Level:
    Date:
    08/08/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Bella_Clava
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img][/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I just CK'ed a couple days ago and this nigga telling me that i constant abuse the /newb. i didnt even get my 1st warning and i guess a warn is enough but this nigga got perm banned me .
    Additional Information:
    This Nigga is UNFAIR. im the only one who got warned + perm muted when to many ppl fucking
    abuse /newb . and one more This nigga Reece "awheuuawe" ass lick bella's to perm banned me bcoz i /transfer him 69 wkwkwkwkwk

2. Laughed at Liker, Nazario laughed at this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did you say over /newb that got you warned then? You literally left that part out.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was on my alt account when i seen Harry abusing /newb along with a couple others. when i noticed no admins/helpers were online i logged into my main account (Bella_Clava) and muted/warned you. logs can be checked

and nobody "asslicked" me to warn/mute you, you also were not the only person i warned/muted for abuse.
    Last edited by Bella; 8th August 2017 at 04:37 PM.

In-Game Name(s)
    /.../
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just fucking chat in /newb ONCE JUST ONCE and you fucking PERMA BANNED me ?? wkwkwkkwkwkw

+Not just me ? why didnt you annouce it like mines?

I never get a warned and when i troll just once and you PERMA BANNED ME ? seems fishy huh. WHY KYLE MCLEOD FEELING FREE TROLLING IN NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Begging for cash for me to have weapon licenses please CONTACT ME: 8103

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPotta View Post
    I just fucking chat in /newb ONCE JUST ONCE and you fucking PERMA BANNED me ?? wkwkwkkwkwkw

+Not just me ? why didnt you annouce it like mines?

I never get a warned and when i troll just once and you PERMA BANNED ME ? seems fishy huh. WHY KYLE MCLEOD FEELING FREE TROLLING IN NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Kyle? he was warned/muted by me as well for his excessive abuse, i don't play favorites if you abuse you get punished simple as that. i can't remember exactly what all you said on /newb but it was clearly abuse and not script related. also refrain from cursing on your appeal have some respect, I'm not cursing at you.

"You were standing right beside me on my alt account when you were abusing /newb, when you and Jay Mack were dm'ing eachother and that's when i logged off my alt and went on my main account and punished you along with a couple others who were abusing"

[08/08/2017 12:46:56] [cmd] [Harry_Knicks] /newb No admins this time ? everyone is dming OMFG
    [08/08/2017 13:40:08] [cmd] [Harry_Knicks] /newb Kill yourself kyle go sex with leyla night
    Last edited by Bella; 9th August 2017 at 03:07 PM.

7. Laughed at VoltMeter laughed at this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    /.../
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Kyle? he was warned/muted by me as well for his excessive abuse, i don't play favorites if you abuse you get punished simple as that. i can't remember exactly what all you said on /newb but it was clearly abuse and not script related. also refrain from cursing on your appeal have some respect, I'm not cursing at you.

"You were standing right beside me on my alt account when you were abusing /newb, when you and Jay Mack were dm'ing eachother and that's when i logged off my alt and went on my main account and punished you along with a couple others who were abusing"

[08/08/2017 12:46:56] [cmd] [Harry_Knicks] /newb No admins this time ? everyone is dming OMFG
    [08/08/2017 13:40:08] [cmd] [Harry_Knicks] /newb Kill yourself kyle go sex with leyla night
    That first thing is that i chat i was asking if an there's a Sadmin bcoz i got dmed jack mack is not the one who dm me

and about the 2nd one this nigga KYLE mcleod and i want to tell him to stop thats all . and it cause permanent ? lol kyle mcleod got warn and not permanent nice mate
    Begging for cash for me to have weapon licenses please CONTACT ME: 8103

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    alright, to be fair a warning could have been enough punishment. I thought you had abused more than what you did but you know yourself how much spam and abuse was going on during that time.. the main reason i straight muted you was because you telling someone to
    "kill yourself" that's not cool to say to anyone.

I will unmute and add a warning instead, but in the future DO NOT tell people to kill themselves, and keep /newb for script related questions/answers only.

Contact myself or another helper in game if you have not been unmuted, if someone else unmutes you before i do make sure a he is given 1 warning for his abuse.