Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Eli Schwartzman
    Post Thanks / Like

[24/08/2017] Ilyas_Heydarov's Warn Appeal [Valentina_Scarletta]

In Game Name:
    Ilyas_Heydarov
    Level:
    Date:
    24/08/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Valentina_Scarletta
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img][/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I think I should be unwarned because I didn't misuse the newbie channel to get warned for it.
    As everyone knows there's a SAMP bug that causes your SAMP client to display all servers as If you can't connect to them but If you connect you'll be able to log in.
    Gideon asked about it and I said it was a SAMP bug, Val told me to report next time so I said I just wanted others to know in case their friends couldn't connect and I got warned.
    Additional Information:
    I don't want anyone in troubles I just want my warning removed, it's unfair that those helper Who Will Not Be Mentioned take no actions against famed/famous players when they deliberately troll but when someone helps but doesn't copy their answers, they warn him.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see any reason in your SS to be warned or anything.

Pending Valentina

3. Likes Crucifix liked this post
    Retired Administrator Valentina's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Valentina Scarletta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it was a little bit hasty of me because you had no ill intention, but I'm just following regulations.
    For all I know, you tried to clear out your name and say it wasn't abuse when people are specifically told to use /newb for QnA.
    What you did over /newb was not a question nor an answer, and therefore I warned you.

- Players level 12+ abusing:
    They will be permanently muted on the spot, they have been here long enough to know not to abuse.[Helper Discretion]

2. Using /newb to communicate with other players is strictly not tolerated.
    You tried to tell me what you did was not abuse, so this applies^
    10. /newb is for script related questions/answers only. We don't respond on other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Kordy View Post
    How about stop being a robot and try to comprehend the situation? I didn't try to communicate with other players, I simply believed what I said could help players unable to connect-because they think they can't ping the server-to connect If their friends saw my answer and
    notified them of the bug.

This alone proves you wanted to communicate with players;
    "
    what I said could help players" I truly acknowledge and appreciate what you did but /newb is not the correct platform to do so, you could have told an admin to announce it over /o.

script or related (unless someone asks about a player/admin).
    I agree, it's for server related QUESTIONS, what you did was maybe server related but it wasn't a question, notice the difference.

I still insist that I did nothing wrong and I demand my warning to be removed.
    I understand your frustration but you are not in a position to demand something, this entirely depends on the admins reviewing this.
    Last edited by Valentina; 24th August 2017 at 05:27 PM.

In-Game Name(s)
    Eli Schwartzman
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Scarletta View Post
    Maybe it was a little bit hasty of me because you had no ill intention, but I'm just following regulations.
    For all I know, you tried to clear out your name and say it wasn't abuse when people are specifically told to use /newb for QnA.
    What you did over /newb was not a question nor an answer, and therefore I warned you.

- Players level 12+ abusing:
    They will be permanently muted on the spot, they have been here long enough to know not to abuse.[Helper Discretion]

2. Using /newb to communicate with other players is strictly not tolerated.
    You tried to tell me what you did was not abuse, so this applies^
    10. /newb is for script related questions/answers only. We don't respond on other questions.
    How about stop being a robot and try to comprehend the situation? I didn't try to communicate with other players, I simply believed what I said could help players unable to connect-because they think they can't ping the server-to connect If their friends saw my answer and notified them of the bug.
    /newb is for server related questions, regardless of whether or not they're script or related (unless someone asks about a player/admin).
    ALSO KNOWN AS PRIBOI

Eli Schwartzman-Kenneth Schwartzman-Joseph Kordy-Keven Schwartzman-Richard Freeman-Joseph Priboi II-Joseph Trinidad-Joseph Priboi

Spoiler!

#historyhasbeenmade2018

If there's just one thing SARP has taught me, it's how to handle and deal with obnoxious people in a calm manner even though their words/actions are so irritating to the point that I might feel so tempted to have a go at them.

6. Dislikes Mad Lord Malone disliked this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    卐 Adolf Hitler 卐
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about stop being a robot and try to comprehend the situation? I didn't try to communicate with other players, I simply believed what I said could help players unable to connect-because they think they can't ping the server-to connect If their friends saw my answer and notified them of the bug.
    /newb is for server related questions, regardless of whether or not they're script or related (unless someone asks about a player/admin).
    ??????????????????

8. Laughed at Valentina laughed at this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, you shouldn't use /newb for the reason you did but it's not like you were constantly abusing/troling. next time just /pm the player instead of using /newb to do so. your warning will be removed. No actions will be taken against Valentina as she was only following protocol.

Resolved

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Processed.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions