Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like

Halloween Spooktakular Event!

Hey you! Yes you! Think you have the best costume in the whole wide world? Want to win some awesome prizes? Well have no fear, because I am proud to present to you THE HALLOWEEN SPOOKTAKULAR COSTUME EVENT! We have great prizes to give away and it's something you certainly don't want to miss! October 29th, 2017, we are looking for people with the most creative, spontaneous and unique costume! We would like to welcome everyone to come out and participate in this great event hosted by Bella & Joseph Let's get into the Halloween spirit and celebrate with the community of San Andreas!The winners of the events will be voted by the judges. We will be looking for costumes that fit under these criteria: Creativity & Uniqueness. Only three winners with the best costumes will win the prizes, but just for attending there will be tons of giveaways such as Tikis which can be exchanged for many cool things at the tiki store and many more!

The moment you've all been waiting for! We will be giving out prizes for 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winners. Once you hear about the prize, you will definitely want to win for sure!We are accepting donations if anyone would like to help fund the event, all proceeds goes into increasing the cash prize! Also during the event, we will be giving out a $5 dollar gift card to one lucky person ($5 Shop Credit), and also get your hands on some tikis by attending the event! We would definitely love to see you guys come out and also get a chance at winning some prizes! SANews will also be broadcasting the event live on air, so this will be a huge event!

The location of the event will be taking place at an unspecified spot which will be released later. What are you waiting for? The clock is ticking so I suggest you use the time you're given and assemble the perfect costume you can in order to win! We look forward to seeing all your scary, unique and creative costumes and we hope to see you all there!

"Check out this video from our "2015 Costume Contest i hosted"

Last edited by Bella; 21st September 2017 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Day of event updated

2. Laughed at Elektra Natchios, bambam, Dino , Alfaiz, Sott_Red and 6 others laughed at this post
    Dislikes Mad Lord Malone disliked this post
    WTF'd Pomley WTF'd this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    a countdown timer to the event and location will be posted once we get closer to the event as i have preparations to make.

This is an in character event
    Last edited by Bella; 16th September 2017 at 09:20 PM.

4. Thanks Vladimir_Kuklinski, Don Royal thanked for this post
    Dislikes Mad Lord Malone disliked this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Halloween Event was moved to October 29th 2017 the countdown timer and more details for the event will be posted by me at a later date.

- Bella

6. Thanks Jack Donor, Max Payne thanked for this post
    Dislikes Griffin disliked this post
    Hated jonnycameron hated this post
    WTF'd jonnycameron WTF'd this post
    Sean Johnson
    Hi SARP Community,

A quick announcement regarding the Spooktakular Halloween event.

I have been closely working alongside Jay Cortez to set up an amazing 2017 Halloween event. We are working with a schedule and expect to finish before Halloween arrives. The event will contain mapping and scripting and it will be similar to the Christmas 2015 event. If everything goes to plan, the event will stay in-game for around two weeks to ensure everyone gets the chance to complete the quest.

We're not going to spoil everything, but here are some basic things you can expect.

- Haunted House mapping in medieval theme. It has been "abandoned" for a very long time.
    - Spooky partyroom where the costume event will be held, you can win amazing prizes here.
    - A quest which, if you manage to complete it, will ensure you are heavily rewarded. ( The reward(s) will not harm the economy. )

I'm not going to say too much about the quest but it will involve a vampire, scientist, witch, demon butler and many other things to be excited for.

There are two steps you must follow if you wish to participate in the event.

- You have to follow the pumpkin poles ( starts at newbie spawn ) to locate the Haunted House.
    - You have to have the balls to enter once you manage to locate it.

We are very excited to present our event to you all once it's finished and hope all of you are just as excited as we are to explore and enjoy the event.

Enjoy upcoming Halloween,
    Sean Johnson
    Jay Cortez

8. Laughed at Elektra Natchios laughed at this post
    Hated Safo. hated this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep up to date on the 2017 Halloween Event

> http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...98#post2013198

10. Laughed at Spocky laughed at this post