Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Points Revamp

In-Game Name(s)
    Luka Hawthorne
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpeepee View Post
    My bad I misunderstood what you were saying, you're right I agree with you. However I think Points should be remodeled since they are OOC. The families should not be able to get anything from them. Actually, points should just be taken away and let them use paintball for that. Otherwise if families continue to get IC rewards for OOC, points will need to become IC and police involved
    They do receive IC rewards for them, however, a rule is in place to control their IC income from them. 3 points at a time is not bad at all, and how much could you really earn from 3 points anyway? Good point, nonetheless.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka Hawthorne View Post
    Points were, have, are and will always (hopefully) be exclusively OOC. Psychologist's idea (to allow LEOs to participate in them) is absolutely horrendous. And you're no better either, think about it. Points are a form of OOC entertainment for the families. They were never designated to be IC. Quit trying to fix what's not broken.
    Sweety did make points IC and I have to say, it was the most fun I've ever had on this server. We peaked 200 players because of it too. Maybe they can return I'm the future, but for now, we'll let the nostalgia of OOC points kick in again since it's been months. Not sure if you were inactive when points were made IC though.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

3. Thanks Elektra Natchios thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrelle View Post
    Sweety did make points IC and I have to say, it was the most fun I've ever had on this server. We peaked 200 players because of it too. Maybe they can return I'm the future, but for now, we'll let the nostalgia of OOC points kick in again since it's been months. Not sure if you were inactive when points were made IC though.
    Why were they reverted from IC then if players enjoyed it?

If points do become IC I fear players will create a cops vs robbers atmosphere. I guess the only way to prevent that is educating players on how to properly play a role.

5. Likes Elektra Natchios liked this post
    2 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Elektra Natchios's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka Hawthorne View Post
    Points were, have, are and will always (hopefully) be exclusively OOC. Psychologist's idea (to allow LEOs to participate in them) is absolutely horrendous. And you're no better either, think about it. Points are a form of OOC entertainment for the families. They were never designated to be IC. Quit trying to fix what's not broken.
    'Psychologist's idea (to allow LEOs to participate in them) is absolutely horrendous.' @ LOL wtf, are you on something?

'And you're no better either, think about it' @ Who is even talking about me? I didn't, so why are you then?

Conclusion: You just answered to answer something, because it doesn't make sense what you said, psychologist + LEO + im no better + points + OOC = wtf?

If points are OOC for families, it can be an OOC matter also for others that's what I said. And if it's IC anytime, other factions can participate too as long everyone has the same rules and no advantages over other. Simple.

Sleep tight, ya morons!
    #LeftSARP

7. Laughed at Flores laughed at this post
    Likes mrpeepee liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektra Natchios View Post
    'Psychologist's idea (to allow LEOs to participate in them) is absolutely horrendous.' @ LOL wtf, are you on something?

'And you're no better either, think about it' @ Who is even talking about me? I didn't, so why are you then?

Conclusion: You just answered to answer something, because it doesn't make sense what you said, psychologist + LEO + im no better + points + OOC = wtf?

If points are OOC for families, it can be an OOC matter also for others that's what I said. And if it's IC anytime, other factions can participate too as long everyone has the same rules and no advantages over other. Simple.
    The reason ooc points were brought back was to give families some exclussive playing enviroments, to promote gangs.

If we let factions join in, the advantage of being in a fam would result to null.

This is also the reason why I cater to fams being the only ones participating in points.

9. Thanks Leo, Moonbear thanked for this post
    Old-School Veteran Dragus Armarti's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    moonbear improved sarpe af tbh

11. Likes mrpeepee liked this post
    Mapper
    3 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jasper Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragus Armarti View Post
    moonbear improved sarpe af tbh
    Yes, he is going to add/get back some awesome jobs.

Ex-Department of Corrections
    Ex-SANews HR CO-Leader
    Ex-Government Member
    Ex-SAFMD Member
    Ex-SAPD Member
    Ex-Armed Forces
    Ex-Mapper

In-Game Name(s)
    Mike Godos
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    Yes, he is going to add/get back some awesome jobs.
    Let's see.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BradPair View Post
    Let's see.
    Not really the topic of discussion, but smuggler is already back.

Mapper
    3 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jasper Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's a nice system but, I think that it would be better of cops can effect this and try to stop the families from capturing points, would make it better instead of being useless.

Ex-Department of Corrections
    Ex-SANews HR CO-Leader
    Ex-Government Member
    Ex-SAFMD Member
    Ex-SAPD Member
    Ex-Armed Forces
    Ex-Mapper

16. Likes mrpeepee liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Mike Godos
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Melancani View Post
    Not really the topic of discussion, but smuggler is already back.
    Lmao, alright...
    By the way I'm not ..

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Johnson View Post
    amazing

can public fams attend?
    I'm working on strict guidelines for public families that we may use for points in the future, for now public families can NOT participate in points.

19. Laughed at Nazario laughed at this post
    Likes mrpeepee liked this post