Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Version 3.7.6

Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like

Version 3.7.6

Version 3.7.6 Changelog

Lead Developers

Fred Fixed Password encryption method
    Improved Chat distance accuracy
    Improved Scamling of chat based on distance

Start of "Project X" (sneak peeks soon)

Senior Developers

Desmond Added Points boundries. Can be edited in-game for each point (/pointborders [pointid] to view that point's borders. They will display for everyone on the server when the point is available to capture though)
    Added Points timer. Every minute, you will be informed of minutes left. When the time left is less than 60 seconds, you will be informed every 5-7 seconds of seconds left.
    Added Dynamic point rules. Rules can be added, deleted and edited in-game.
    Added /breakcuffs

Improved Points death message range (the message that informs you if you die in range of a point)
    Improved Added a message that informs everyone that a point is available to capture again if the capturer disconnects.
    Improved Optimized jobs: converted main core into a file & convertion of job related commands to zcmd to improve functioning & organization.

Fixed Points not working after /capture, points being cut on /points and further small bugs (you were not aware of them as they did not affect gameplay).
    Fixed FBI /setucname not actually displaying the name on /mask.
    Fixed /briefcase can no longer be used in prison/admin jail.
    Fixed Mariela's script /safe
    Fixed Many AFSA stuff displaying as "DOC" or "Department of Corrections"

Removed /give cocaine/meth/cannabis

PROJECT JOBS
    Started working with Avery on jobs.
    Drug Smuggler is back. The way the job functions is different, locations & new changes will not be listed here, you will need to test the job yourself in-game :)

Trucker Job

I have made progression on the trucker job. I have finished the route, some of the objects, animations, it's still missing information though. I will post a sneak peak along with a suggestions thread soon.

The trucker job will replace the products job & the products system.

Junior Developers

Jay Project Phone System - Progress
    Features:

• Contacts
    • Ability to /call and /sms (contact name)
    • Searching through peoples contacts
    • Your cellphone will require a signal from a nearby celltower
    • (eg no signal in deserts and woods)

​Note: this is not yet implemented.

Last edited by Moonbear; 22nd October 2017 at 01:20 PM.
    I'm a MoonBear

2. Dislikes Hannah disliked this post
    Hated Hannah hated this post
    WTF'd Hannah WTF'd this post
    Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    Implemented, enjoy!
    I'm a MoonBear

In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    Version 3.7.6.1:

• Fixed /pointrules
    • Removed chat scrambling temporary
    • Fixed points time text not displaying.
    • Fixed not being able to /quitjob and /getjob
    • Fixed points spamming the server
    • Added "BEING CAPTURED" for when someone is attempting to capture the point and "AVAILABLE" if it is currently available and no one is attempting to capture.
    • Fixed drug smuggler (note: it was never bugged, the levels displayed incorrectly).
    • Fixed double accent
    • Fixed JD's color bug, changed ranks, changed /gavel's coordinates & restricted it, added /summon.
    • Replaced pot & crack with a message that says "You have received nothing".
    • Removed government's commands to invite, uninvite and give ranks to people in/out JD.
    • Removed drug dealer's useless commands (/sellpot /sellcrack etc).
    • Revamped pizza deliver. It now works completely different and looks better.
    • Removed /defend from the lawyer job.
    • Fixed treassury losing money.
    • Added seeds back to the drug house - any drug smuggler that finishes a route causes the seeds to increase by 10. Drug smugglers are not limited, as well as the seeds amount. This means the seeds in the drug house can go way more than 300 and drug smugglers can complete a smuggling route anytime.
    • Added 2 new groups.

Note: not all of the changes are mine.
    I'm a MoonBear

5. Dislikes Avery disliked this post
    WTF'd Max Payne WTF'd this post