Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Santino_Rizzo
    Post Thanks / Like

Santino_S_Rizzo's complaint against Mike_Godos, Joseph and Bella(?)

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Santino_S_Rizzo
    Date of incident:
    24 December 2017
    Helper(s) involved:
    Mike_Godos, Joseph and Bella(?)
    The rule(s) broken:
    Well, probably Joseph or Bella (since there's no OC Head Helper) hired Mike Godos who can barely speak English.

I thought you need to be fluent in English in order to become a helper but here the exact opposite thing has happend. They hired Mike Godos as a helper. Bringing the helper teams reputation to dust. Not only Mike but they also hired a few more peeps who can't speak English properly.

Evidence (SS/Video):
    Last edited by Santino Rizzo; 24th December 2017 at 09:54 AM.

2. Laughed at Alex Brooks, Amo Serkot laughed at this post
    WTF'd Joseph Kennedy WTF'd this post
    Chief of SAFMD
    7 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Alex Brooks's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Find out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but I don't actually see any wrong doings here, might just be me. Let me tell you why I don't see anything wrong done here.

First off, we can't prevent people from joining the Helper Team for lack of fluency in the English Language due to the fact that it might not be their first language. Most Helpers and most players are from all over the world; from places like Brazil - where our Head Helper Koji Takamato is from. Pakistan - where quite a few Helpers and Senior Helpers are from.

This being said, preventing Mike from being a Community Helper isn't the best thing as he isn't from an English country most likely, or rather a country which speaks it fluently. That's like me saying let's stop a Polish person from becoming a famous person because we can't understand them. Bit dumb honestly.

Furthermore, Joseph and Bella are the Directors of the Helpers Team [one is the Assistant I think???] and so they are allowed to hire through applications. We don't just look for the fluency in the English Language but we also look for the activity that the player who has applied to be a helper has.

For example;

Applicant A applies for the Community Helpers Team. They then get their logs checked and he only has 2 newbie logs in November and 5 in October. Applicant A would be denied instantly due to lack of activity and effort.

Applicant B applies for the Community Helpers Team. They have their logs checked and the following comes to view. 189 newbie logs in November and 201 in October. Applicant B would be accepted due to activity and effort.

See where I'm coming from? We can't just deny him for that, there's many more factors which contribute into being a Helper.

Just throwing in my two cents.
    Last edited by Alex Brooks; 24th December 2017 at 09:17 PM.

Spoiler!

4. Likes Dany, Joseph Kennedy liked this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why's this even a complaint? You can't just fc him for that. Just because his English isn't perfect, that does not mean he shouldn't become a helper. Players deserve chances and he was given one. He's doing a good job as a helper.

This complaint is invalid.

Each applicant has to reach a majority vote, he reached it & he got hired.

Closed.

6. Thanks Alex Brooks thanked for this post
    Laughed at Santino Rizzo laughed at this post