Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like

Probationary Admin Scheme

Probationary Admin System

I've been discussing the probie system with Smo and we've decided that it's about time the initiative was brought back; the probie system is a lot like the sadmin system, the only major difference is that the new admins will now be public again. We hope to have this system up and running within the next few weeks, the main advantages behind the probie system are as followed.

• The probies will be able to help with forum complaints after being trained by the Director of Complaints, who will answer any questions and correctly guide the fresh admins

• Each probie will be assigned a mentor (Executive admins only) who will be able to dedicate a lot of their time to helping said probies

• Probies will be able to help with a wider variety of reports in game which will assist Junior+ admins massively

Not a lot should change regarding the recruitment system, players will still be recruited via application & still be held to the same requirements and standards as those who applied for the Silent Admin position, executives will also be handpicking probationary admins who they see are fit for the job. Everything forum related is completed and the initiative is almost ready to be put in motion, we're just waiting on the script to be adjusted which will be within the next week or two.

- Bella
    Director of Administration

2. Thanks Viperion, Pito Beats, Rick, Stinkweed, Jason Hunter thanked for this post
    Laughed at Day, Vidojkovic, J, Avery, Leo laughed at this post
    Dislikes Day, Ryan Crowley, Sean Bears disliked this post
    Hated Nathan hated this post
    WTF'd Hennessy. WTF'd this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    All of the forum work is finished for the probationary admin system and it's all been scripted, atm we're patiently waiting for Smo/Devs to update the script with the system. Once it's updated all the current sadmins will be revealed to the public and added to the roster.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Probationary Admin system is expected to be implemented tomorrow, once it's officially been added this thread will be updated and the staff roster will be adjusted accordingly.

Cheers!

5. Thanks Aaron. thanked for this post