Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Mapper
    3 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jasper Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

[04/01/2018] Jasper_Harrison's Mute Appeal [I don't know.]

In Game Name:
    Jasper_Harrison
    Level:
    Date:
    04/01/2018
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    I don't know.
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img] [/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    So basically, I asked a question over newbie (I was serious about it) and I was muted without any warn and even it's a valid question. it was *Do I have to roleplay before stealing someone's car??? (New rules or wtf?))* then a trial helper answered me then I got muted even though, the helper didn't say over /newbie so I don't know his name. Also, it's clearly invalid mute, asking questions nowadays is abusing?
    Additional Information:
    I NEED TO GET UNMUTED.

Mapper
    3 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adding: He is Andrew_Cool, he warned me after this so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Ex-Department of Corrections
    Ex-SANews HR CO-Leader
    Ex-Government Member
    Ex-SAFMD Member
    Ex-SAPD Member
    Ex-Armed Forces
    Ex-Mapper

9 Year Veteran
    Old-School Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Andrew_Cool Andrew_J_Roth Dom_Drago Andrew_Roth
    Post Thanks / Like
    First one I didn't SS and we'd talked about your prison so i'd lost the visual of it IG, here it is from my chat logs.

[16:20:51] ** Player Jasper Harrison [6]: Donated group got /mask back? [i saw a troller DMing with a mask], is it possible to get his id? **

2nd one I have an SS of, and you posted it for me so thanks. /newbie is for script QnA not complaining about your prison sentence or to try and get information on people who killed you, you're level 16 and well aware of this so I issued a warning and mute, nothing else to say about it.

How to get blacklisted forever from everything

Finally checked and I beat Dill's speed, gg.

~Warning: i'm an asshole~

Mapper
    3 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cool View Post
    First one I didn't SS and we'd talked about your prison so i'd lost the visual of it IG, here it is from my chat logs.

[16:20:51] ** Player Jasper Harrison [6]: Donated group got /mask back? [i saw a troller DMing with a mask], is it possible to get his id? **

2nd one I have an SS of, and you posted it for me so thanks. /newbie is for script QnA not complaining about your prison sentence or to try and get information on people who killed you, you're level 16 and well aware of this so I issued a warning and mute, nothing else to say about it.
    It's a valid question that's why the Senior helpers didn't warn me. I was seriously asking if it's possible to get someone's ID while masked. Also, I was asking if there is something script-wisely to get a masked guy ID or any possible way. Second, I was asking about server rules in the second time, I even asked a senior helper so you need to learn what is /newb(ie). Third, I was asking if /mask was back for demoted groups.

Ex-SANews HR CO-Leader
    Ex-Government Member
    Ex-SAFMD Member
    Ex-SAPD Member
    Ex-Armed Forces
    Ex-Mapper

9 Year Veteran
    Old-School Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Andrew_Cool Andrew_J_Roth Dom_Drago Andrew_Roth
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    It's a valid question that's why the Senior helpers didn't warn me. I was seriously asking if it's possible to get someone's ID while masked. Also, I was asking if there is something script-wisely to get a masked guy ID or any possible way. Second, I was asking about server rules in the second time, I even asked a senior helper so you need to learn what is /newb(ie). Third, I was asking if /mask was back for demoted groups.

Do I have to RP before stealing someone's car? On an RP server, as a level 16, i'm not buying it, sorry.

How to get blacklisted forever from everything

Finally checked and I beat Dill's speed, gg.

~Warning: i'm an asshole~

Mapper
    3 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it's RP. I was banned + I was on LoA so I don't know about the new rules and some. /newbie is for Q/A and everything related to the server, I asked about this rule and you directly muted me. About the mask thingy, I was serious about it.

Ex-SANews HR CO-Leader
    Ex-Government Member
    Ex-SAFMD Member
    Ex-SAPD Member
    Ex-Armed Forces
    Ex-Mapper

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [04/01/2018 16:50:56] [cmd] [Jasper_Harrison] /newbie Donated group got /mask back? [i saw a troller DMing with a mask], is it possible to get his id?
    [04/01/2018 16:51:28] [cmd] [Jasper_Harrison] /newbie Groups still bugged?, r0 can still invite and use /mask?
    [04/01/2018 16:56:01] [cmd] [Jasper_Harrison] /newbie Do I have to rp before stealing someone's carQ!???? [New rules or wtf]?

Your logs around that time. ^ You got muted after that for an hour.

I personally believe that isn't really worth a mute (It was for one hour only), but you should have actually used /report instead knowing that you're a high leveled player.

No action will be taken against Andrew.

Closed.