Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Mapper
    3 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jasper Harrison's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

[23/01/2018] Jasper_Harrison's Warn and Mute Appeal [Aaron]

In Game Name:
    Jasper_Harrison
    Level:
    Date:
    23/01/2018
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Aaron
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img]I don't have, check the logs.[/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Well, Robert henderson was abusing /newb(ie) as a famed member, I heard that famed can abuse and they can't receive a warning. So, I immediately asked over /newb(ie) when aaron warned him. First, he warned me then I asked again and I told him that I am being serious, he permanent muted me which is clearly unfair. I was asking a question about the server, I was serious and please check the logs, you will see that I was serious while asking. I didn't troll or anything, I was asking if famed members can abuse /newb(ie) or no because anders abused it a lot before and I saw that nothing happened to him. So, I told aaron that anders abused before and nothing happened when he warned me, then he permanent muted me.
    Additional Information:
    He is always blocking his PMS, I couldn't even know what did I do.

Glen Park Ballas 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Dixie's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    ✯Respect ✯
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your supposed to take SS of what you said and of your mute it just speeds up the process. Also which Aaron? There's two Aarons. However judging from what your saying, nobody can abuse newbie famed or not everyone gets treated the same. I don't understand why you would ask twice if you were warned once already it's kind of common sense not to do it again. Pending Aarons input.

Post Thanks / Like
    Stop trolling Casper. Don't pretend that I don't know you? don't I? you're the one who applied for Helpers team and you keep answering the /newb back a month ago and you are one-year veteran which simplifies that you're absolutely aware that how /newb(ie) chat is used. You unquestionably asked such pointless question that helpers can warn famed member or not. Robert Henderson wasn't famed, second, you're aware that we have warned and muted several famed members and third one your question wasn't related to script, I clearly warned you because you were trolling. Okay, I warned you(/nwarn) which means you're guided to not abuse again but you did again which led you to a permanent mute.

Spoiler!

From now on, if anybody posted a newbie appeal without any screenshot, the appeal would be denied for not having an evidence.

You may pay your newb mute after mute time period is passed.

I am not going to unmute you, that is my final decision.

Resolved.

4. Laughed at Jasper Harrison laughed at this post
    Hated Jasper Harrison hated this post
    WTF'd Jasper Harrison WTF'd this post