Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

4 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

[18/02/2018] Owen_Night's Warn and Mute Appeal [Joseph]

In Game Name:
    Owen_Night
    Level:
    Date:
    18/02/2018
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Joseph
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I'm actually having a hard time understanding why you actually closed my appeal. I never actually got the chance to defend myself which forces me to make another appeal.
    Joseph warned me because he thinks that my answer is trollish. Since when am I not allowed to keep my answers short and to the point. It could've been equally trollish and put into two rows.
    If you actually want to go deeper into this, most if not all of my answers are short and to the point and never was I warned for them. Only times I actually use "@name" is when there are multiple questions.
    So I'm still wondering why did you close it when you are just assuming I was trolling, when in fact my answer is legit and to the point.
    Additional Information:
    None

Glen Park Ballas 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Dixie's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    ✯Respect ✯
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your appeal was closed because a HH decided the mute/warn to be valid. It was trollish, I believe the question was something like best way to make money and you said "sell your body". How exactly does that help a newbie figure it out. A legit answer would be /jobhelp>Armdealer and sell materials. Either way its Helper discretion on what we allow or not. I'll forward this once again.

Pending HH
    Since Joseph was involved.

Post Thanks / Like
    You abused it and Joseph clearly saw you abusing by giving a trollish answer, so yeah. Your warn wouldn't get removed, pay to get unmuted.

Resolved.