Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Civilian
    In-Game Name(s)
    Hankuu-Angelicuuu
    Post Thanks / Like

Jessica_Royal's complaint against Reece Sawano

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Jessica_Royal
    Date of incident:
    5 March 2018
    Helper(s) involved:
    Reece Sawano
    The rule(s) broken:
    Denied my app with a invalid reason, won't showing me proofs. Well I wrote the application my self but he stills asking me that I've copied/pasted the bio or smth.
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    None.

2. Laughed at Hank James, Aaron. laughed at this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    reece sawano
    Post Thanks / Like
    Part of your application:

Not sure if I'm allowed to post other sites so I'll just quote the application, the one you plagiarized:

Quote Originally Posted by APPLICATION FROM OTHER SITE
    I would like to be a community helper to contribute to the server. I have been noticing that the newer generations of players, especially those with poor English skills, have not been as knowledgeable. I would like to help out the new players and make them into better players. I would like to help these new players become better role players and players in general. I feel that if the newer players know the server rules and how the server works the server will be much more enjoyable for the players who do know what they are doing. I want to make the community into a better, friendlier and smoothing running community. I also would like to be a part of the staff team or maybe even a moderator one day. I feel that Community Helper is the best place to start. I love this community and I would like to give back to it for the good times its given me.
    Why should we choose YOU and not any other applicant?
    I think you should pick me and not any other applicant because I am a very active player and I know many of the server rules and offenses. I also have a very good understanding of the way the server scripts works. I think you should pick me because I am also willing and able to be on duty whenever needed.I am excited about maybe becoming a community helper and I am not just doing it for the tag of being a community helper. I feel that you should pick me over any other applicants because I will always be available to answer help requests while ingame, I will be helpful to the members of the INT:RP community and i will make their experience on INT:RP better and more enjoyable. I feel that you should pick me over the other Community Helper Applicants for these reasons listed.
    Stay blacklisted.

Pending HH/DOPR.
    Last edited by Liker; 4th March 2018 at 03:23 PM.
    i pray over dead prey

Post Thanks / Like
    The applicant itself was reviewed by me & Reece, and then we blacklisted you, Jessica. I didn't expect that from you, but you plagiarized and it's proven/shown in your application.

Closed