Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kachir.
    Post Thanks / Like

[03/02/2018] Callum Thompson's Mute Appeal [I don't remember wo did.]

In Game Name:
    Callum Thompson
    Level:
    Date:
    03/02/2018
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    I don't remember wo did.
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img]Haven't retained a screenshot for the occurrence.[/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    An irritating player was disturbing everybody, I believe. He did abuse the /newb(ie), I couldn't truly remain idle, he was making me so cross so, answered his trollish question bluntly, and I'm so sorry for what I have done, It is a bad mistake from my part, yeah, never recurred once again.
    Sorry.
    Additional Information:
    Decided to help players over /newb then found myself banned.
    Oops, forgot that I was permanently muted previously, I actually was intending to apply for the Helpers Team so. Sorry for that.

Post Thanks / Like
    You said you answered in a troll manner, an abuse claimed by yourself. Second thing, whenever someone behaves bad over /newb(ie) chat, you're not required to answer in troll manner whatever the situation is. Helpers team is active, yes we are active 24/7 to handle those things and we don't need your troll answer to handle those things, so your request is invalid.

You may pay for newb mute & from now, if you don't have screenshot as evidence for newbie appeal then appeal would be closed without any questions.

Closed.